MicroBlocks FTB Unleashed

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by Gabe224, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Gabe224

Gabe224 Member

Hey guys,
    Just wondering which mod adds micro blocks/handsaws in Unleashed
    Thanks!
  2. Vauthil

Vauthil Runs With Scissors Team Member Global Moderator

Forge MultiPart.
    Pokefenn likes this.
  3. PhilHibbs

PhilHibbs Popular Member Trusted User

Does anyone know how to do some of the funky stuff that FMP can do, like having multiple torches in the same block?
  4. lauch

lauch New Member

So - key note here - if you use Rednet with levers and buttons...etc. This will crash the game upon placement. (Happened to me several times and is a known bug)

My question is - is the only solution to disable Multipart? I actually want to use both mods.
  5. PhilHibbs

PhilHibbs Popular Member Trusted User

So you aren't using FMP microblocks, just the simple fact of placing a lever onto a Rednet cable while having FMP installed causes the crash?
  6. Vauthil

Vauthil Runs With Scissors Team Member Global Moderator

Odd as it sounds, it is in fact a related bug. One of the things FMP does is tinker with the placement of certain entities like levers and torches. In the version in 1.1.0/1.1.2 DW20/Unleashed, it doesn't play nice with MFR machines/RedNet cabling. The 1.1.1 Direwolf20 and Unleashed packs have a version of FMP that doesn't do this. The problem is, of course, that the 1.1.1 pack version has its own problems...
  7. immibis

immibis Forum Addict Mod Developer

If you don't want to deal with that weirdness, there's Immibis's Microblocks. (But you also can't put two torches in the same block space with that)
    SpitefulFox likes this.
  8. DrHexatron

DrHexatron Member

A workaround for the rednet cable is to put the button on a stone block and put the cable in forced connection mode.
  9. rbnzdave

rbnzdave New Member

Workaround we use is sneak placing the levers onto the cable. we dont use buttons so havent tried.