MicroBlocks FTB Unleashed

Gabe224

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,
Just wondering which mod adds micro blocks/handsaws in Unleashed
Thanks!

lauch

Jul 29, 2019
So - key note here - if you use Rednet with levers and buttons...etc. This will crash the game upon placement. (Happened to me several times and is a known bug)

My question is - is the only solution to disable Multipart? I actually want to use both mods.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
So - key note here - if you use Rednet with levers and buttons...etc. This will crash the game upon placement. (Happened to me several times and is a known bug)

My question is - is the only solution to disable Multipart? I actually want to use both mods.
So you aren't using FMP microblocks, just the simple fact of placing a lever onto a Rednet cable while having FMP installed causes the crash?

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
So you aren't using FMP microblocks, just the simple fact of placing a lever onto a Rednet cable while having FMP installed causes the crash?

Odd as it sounds, it is in fact a related bug. One of the things FMP does is tinker with the placement of certain entities like levers and torches. In the version in 1.1.0/1.1.2 DW20/Unleashed, it doesn't play nice with MFR machines/RedNet cabling. The 1.1.1 Direwolf20 and Unleashed packs have a version of FMP that doesn't do this. The problem is, of course, that the 1.1.1 pack version has its own problems...

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't want to deal with that weirdness, there's Immibis's Microblocks. (But you also can't put two torches in the same block space with that)

Reactions: SpitefulFox

DrHexatron

Jul 29, 2019
A workaround for the rednet cable is to put the button on a stone block and put the cable in forced connection mode.

rbnzdave

Jul 29, 2019
Workaround we use is sneak placing the levers onto the cable. we dont use buttons so havent tried.