Medieval fantasy roleplay anyone?

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Elves riding dragons to oppose the Orcs with their Hellhound companions. Doesn't that just make you want to roleplay like nobody's business? xD

EDIT: Derp. Can you guys give a physical description of your characters? -derp-

Rules:
All forum rules, of course.
No cursing, please and thank you.
Make sure you fill out the character form before you start roleplaying, so everyone knows who your character is.
Try to post in character as much as possible, if you must talk out of character, make sure you tell everyone that you are doing so.
Also, no god characters ;P They have to be able to die, or else the game isn't any fun xD
No stealing/controlling another person's character, because thats no good.

Character form (the more characters the better):
Name:
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?):
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?):
Physical description (Make sure they fit the race, I don't want any tall dwarves or fat elves):
Personality:
Brief history:
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3)

If you don't know any races, here are the most common ones:
Humans: You all know humans, don't be silly.
Elves: Tall and graceful. They hunger for knowledge, and are always curious.
Half-blood: The outcome of a human/elf relationship <3 Half elf half human.
Dwarves: Short and 'thick.' They eat a lot. They like mining and can make small machines. Male dwarves almost always have beards (the only way they wont have a beard is if it gets burned off ;3)
Sea dragons: Unlike most dragons, Sea Dragons don't have wings. they're extremely hard to spot, because they're the same color as the water. They commonly have bright yellow eyes, but they sometimes have other bright colors like red or green.
Fire Dragons: They're your average dragon. They vary in colors, with the most common being red. Their eyes are black or gray, never any other colors.
Pegasus: They can only speak to dragons, so they're commonly kept as mounts. They're basically winged horses if you were never lucky enough to encounter one.

Name: Rhsolyn
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?): Wood Elf
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): Princess
Physical description: Tall like all elves, Rhsolyn has long dirty-blonde hair. She's pretty thin, even for an elf. She has bright green eyes that some say twinkle like stars. She always wears her dark green cloak given to her by Trillium, and usually carries a few knives with her.
Personality: Strong willed, She hates being told what to do. She appears strong with no weaknesses, but she is constantly worried that her weaknesses will be used against her. She has a soft side, but she prefers to hide it.
Brief history: Rhsolyn was born a wood elf princess. When she was two years of age, humans attacked her castle, and all the wood elves on that side of the sea were slain (There are Elves on other shores, so you guys can be wood elves if you want ;P). All but Rhsolyn. Somehow she had escaped, but nobody knows quite how she'd done it. She was found in the woods by a Night Elf, who saved her and took her on as an apprentice. She trained in magic until she was 14, when humans attacked again. They killed her mentor, and she fled. Right into a cursed woods. She didn't make it far before she fell and could go no further. She was dying in the purple-tinted grass. She drifted off into unconsciousness. She awoke in a small cabin. She only remembered the forest faintly, and the memory was fuzzy and dream-like. She heard the door unlock, but wasn't strong enough to see who was there. It turned out to be Nightshade, another Wood Elf. She was confused, because she thought all the wood elves had been killed. Nightshade helped her recover, and she soon fell in love. But she was only healthy for a few days before they were attacked. This time by forest creatures, Nightshade was injured. Out of nowhere, Snowdrop appears. A third Wood Elf. She heals Nightshade. They run off to Snowdrop's little safe haven. Turns out Snowdrop's safe haven was the castle where the Wood Elves were slain. Rhsolyn learned she was the heir of the Wood Elves, and that Snowdrop is her younger sister. They meet Trillium, a human ranger who proves to be trust worthy. Trillium leads them towards the Dwarf Kingdom where they will be sheltered and helped. But on the way they're ambushed by humans and taken to a dungeon. Rhsolyn is tortured, they used a knife to cut the word 'vermin' in her left arm. After seeing what the humans had done to Rhsolyn, Trillium busts them out. They again ride for the Dwarf kingdom. They suddenly find themselves on the shores of a Shifting Ocean. They ride over with a Orc trader. They get about half way across before a human Storm Wizard summons a hurricane. A massive wave knocks Nightshade off the boat to the depths of the sea, and he is never seen again. She hardly remembers the events after, and hardly cares. She emerges triumphant, and forces the humans to form a truce with the Elves, but not without great costs...
(Omg not brief at all. Sorry)
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3) As of right now, yes.

Name: Trillium
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?): Human
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?):Ranger
Physical description: She's tiny, but very fast. She has dirty-blonde hair, just like Rhsolyn's, only Trillium's is cut short. She always wears her green and gray cloak, and carries a bow and two knives with her.
Personality: Highly skilled, Trillium has no weaknesses. She's amazing with a bow and handy with a knife. She is very intelligent, if she can't solve a problem its probably unsolvable. She likes to keep to herself, and trusts almost nobody.
Brief history: Trillium's mother died in a boating accident when she was 9. Soon after her mother's death, her father developed an addiction to a Orc medicine. With her father ill and her mother gone, Trillium found herself caring for her three younger siblings more then anything else. A few years passed, and her father died from his addiction. Her two sisters and brother started getting care from a shop keeper who thought they were cute. Trillium decided that they didn't need her anymore, so she left. Since she was wandering, she no longer had work and quickly ran out of money. She started thieving from small shops. One day she got caught by a ranger nicknamed Scar because of a scar that ran across his face from past battles. Trillium was horrified, but he didn't punish her. Instead, he asked her to become his apprentice. She accepted, and trained for many years. Scar grew old and died of natural causes, and once again she was wandering. But this time as a fully qualified ranger. She heard of how her king was trying to wipe out the elves, and she thought it very foolish, and rebelled. She helped Rhsolyn in her travels
(Omg once again not brief. I'll try to stop o.o)
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3) Yes. She's rather charming -wink wink-

Name: Bellatrix Annularis
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?): Sea Dragon
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): Warrior
Physical description: She's large for a female Sea Dragon. She's blue as the sea, but unlike most Sea Dragons, she has bright red eyes that have a fire-like appearance. It has been said that holding her gaze is like being engulfed in the flames in her eyes.
Personality: easy-going and laid back. She loves to play around. But she knows when its time to be serious, and she's also skilled in combat.
Brief history: Bella was an only child, her other two siblings never hatched. She was spoiled by her parents, who really had nothing else to do. She was trained by a great dragon warrior, and became a strong fighter.
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3) Nope, she loves her Fire Dragon boyfriend very much.

Name: Arthur Santorini
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?): Fire Dragon
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): He's sort of a lone dragon, he doesn't really have a class.
Physical description: He's about Bella's size, which is rather small for his kind. He's pretty muscular though, and very strong. He's bright red, the same color as her eyes. His eyes are gray like ashes.
Personality: He has a lot in common with Bellatrix. But unlike her, he'll push the jokes a bit to far.
Brief history: As a young dragon, he got upset with his parents and flew away. He wandered for a long time, never staying in one spot for long. One day he decided to try flying to another shore. He didn't go far before meeting Bellatrix. He was instantly in love, because Bella is quite the beauty. He settled down on a beach not far from Bella's home.
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3) Nah, he's not interested in anyone other then Bella.

I can't stop adding characters! Help meee!

Name: Jurin.
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?): Dwarf, because they are bosses.
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): A mercenerary. A good one, though
Personality: Boom is good. Quite intelligent though
Brief history: Got bored as an apprentice to an engineer when he found he was better than him.
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3): Yerp. Single pringle not really trying to mingle.

He has a badass mecha construct, and he's constantly upgrading it, and he rides it into battle throwing bombs and shizzle and shooting from cannons.

Name: Gordon Erus
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?): Reptilian
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): Peasant farmer
Personality: Mild-mannered and goofy.
Brief history: When I hatched, a kind pair of farmers took me in and raised me like they would a human child. I've been working on their farm ever since. They died when I was 21 years old. Murdered, actually. I'm still looking for who did it.
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3) Yes, there aren't many reptilians around these parts.

Name: Makhu Eleiptee
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?): Half Human Half Rat
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): King/ THE KIN OF THE RATS
Personality: Rude in every way shape or form.
Brief history: His mom was the queen of the rats and his dad was the king of a horrible place called...ah...KINGDOM OF THE CASTLE. When he was 2, he killed his mother and became the king of the rats
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3) Oh no....Lots of rats will bite you, that is his main weapon

Name: Ines (de) Castro/Romen Thuliter
Race: Human/Draggon
Class: Noble
Physical description: 30 year human girl, blonde hair, tall, essentially, beautiful/Normal Red daggon
Personality: Very calm and usually a pacifist/Hyperactive, likes to fight a lot
Brief story: Ines was born as a normal human irl in the kingdom of Galizia (again, spain). HEr mother was a portugese noble and her father a Galizian noble. Her stepmother and grandmother were from the kingdom of the castle. She was brought to Portugal when she was 15, and automatically felt in love with Prince Peter, future king of Portugal. They were both in love. Unfortunatelly, Peter was already married with another girl, and the king Afonso the 4th didn't like her influence. She was banned from portugal. But they still met each other in Coimbra, far far away from Lisbon. Theyb had 3 child. Peter ended up marrying again. While he was away to tell the king this amazing/horrible news, the king already knew it and sent assassins to kill Ines. The assasins found a draggon egg in they're way to Coimbra and resolved that they were going to obligue her to eat it, an old Iberic tradition. She did it. But they didn't know one thing. The draggon egg was in awesome conditions, so, a draggon grew up INSIDE her. This magical creature grew up very fast. Days laer, before Peter was back, she came back to life. But has a draggon. Her skin was left in the ground. She didn't have corage to go ahead and tell what really happened. Poor peter. The draggon inside her, grew up and they now they share feelings and thoughts, inside the same mind. Ines can also transform herelf into a human form now, but when Romen takes control, he is always a daggon.
Singe? Ines, yes, for sure. Romen, yes, but for now...

Name: Joanna
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?): Human
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): Survival and Potion maker. Strong but not super-strong. Usually attacks with a knife, and can make basic potions. Doesn't even knows what a bow is.
Physical description (Make sure they fit the race, I don't want any tall dwarves or fat elves): Tall, small feet, cute face and blonde hair with red points
Personality: Usually very negative about things
Brief history: Her parents were very poor traders that travelled around Europe. When she was born, her mother died. She stayed with her father for a while. Not too long. Her father died when she was 7. He left his knife and a book about potions. She learned how to survive on her own, a lot of times very close to death. But she survived. She has never seen a human since his father.
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3) Yes. Unfortunatelly.

Name: Euphemia
Race: Half-Elf (human mother, elf father)
Class: Ranger
Personality: Jokes around, preety smart, is able to create plans where one wouldn't expect, interested in anything, really.
History: Grew up in the woods, in half-elf village: people who thrive for their place on the land - demonstrated a skill with the bow and arrow at a young age. Used to be a guard (more specifically, a scout) for the village, until it was attacked. They managed to get away, and now live in the city's ghetto. Currently works as a waitress and guard for the local pub.
Single: Yeah.

Name: Kogan (nickname: Kogie)
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Ranger (rather than a bow and arrow, AKIMBO SWORDS)
Personality: snarky and streetwise-smart, Kogie has really been a better fighter than Euphy, mainly because he has better reflexes, but he's also stronger. Seems to be slightly romantic, but nothing that may be problematic. Sometimes shy when he's alone with Euphy.
History: similar to Euphy's, both were born on the same village. He's a bit older than her, but nothing that really matters. Seems to have developed a strong bond with Euphy, and doesn't want to lose her. If he does, berserker mode.
Single: Yeah. Although he loves Euphy... I guess that's a maybe.

Name: Darkflame the Bright
Race: Fire Dragon
Class: Elder
Physical Description: Pitch black normally, but with the ability to change his color. He also glows, so he is rarely able to hide, although his fire sucks light out of the area, instead of giving off light. He is about 70 feet long and 20 feet tall, with spines along his spine and tail, with a flame of darkness on the tip of his tail. He can produce a Darkflame on each spine, darkening the area around him. His is also empowered with the ability to manipulat the world through the use of magic, (think eragon type magic).
Personality: Very intelligent, and slow to anger, but with unmatched wrath when he is angry
Brief History: Darkflame the Bright became an elder and is a representative of his race to other races. He became the chief elder at one point, before leaving the council to peruse his interest in magic, although he is still of the same rank of when he was part of the council of elders, and is called upon for advice sometimes. He has lived the majority of his life in the volcanic land of his fire dragon tribe.
Single: Yes

I would like to try my hand at this since I've never roll played but be patient I will try.
Character form (the more characters the better):just going to start with one for now
Name: Fergus
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?): Half troll/half ogre
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): warrior but some metal smithing and dabbles in tinkering
Physical description (Make sure they fit the race, I don't want any tall dwarves or fat elves): 8ft tall 6ft wide. not much to look at but built like a mountain. resistant to magic and has regeneration
Personality: a friendly quiet soul and is easily distracted but would crush an army to save or protect his friends.
Brief history: has wandered the world since troll's and ogre's are not the nurturing type but is not accepted with either of those races looked upon as a freak by both races. He is not accepted into either tribes since he isn't one or the other. usually shun's villages since most races view him as a monster since most troll's/ogres are warmongers and tend to eat or raid villages. forced to wander from place to place with no place that offered acceptence.
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3) lost wanderer
Joanna

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I like the sound of this. I will join if more people come.

You make spoilers like this, except square brackets, not normal ones.
(SPOILER= name of spoiler)
Spoiler-y sturff goes here.
(/SPOILER)

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Moved to Forum Games, as that's the general repository for this sort of thing (and where you'll find the folks most likely to participate in it).

Reactions: PeggleFrank

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Ah fuck it, I'm bored, here goes:

Name: Jurin.
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?): Dwarf, because they are bosses.
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): A mercenerary. A good one, though
Personality: Boom is good. Quite intelligent though
Brief history: Got bored as an apprentice to an engineer when he found he was better than him.
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3): Yerp. Single pringle not really trying to mingle.

He has a badass mecha construct, and he's constantly upgrading it, and he rides it into battle throwing bombs and shizzle and shooting from cannons.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
You make spoilers like this, except square brackets, not normal ones.
(SPOILER= name of spoiler)
Spoiler-y sturff goes here.
(/SPOILER)
Awesome, thanks.

Also, thanks Vauthil, I had no idea where to post this xD

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Name: Gordon Erus
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?): Reptilian
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): Peasant farmer
Personality: Mild-mannered and goofy.
Brief history: When I hatched, a kind pair of farmers took me in and raised me like they would a human child. I've been working on their farm ever since. They died when I was 21 years old. Murdered, actually. I'm still looking for who did it.
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3) Yes, there aren't many reptilians around these parts.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OC: Imma try and make my guy sound scottish, as per the norm with dwarves.

IC: I was working on my mecha, in a wee loading bay I had built meself in the dwarf kingdom, when a lookout came down to me. He asked I I could go have a look at something he had spotted down in the foothills, and I quickly finished up, fuelled the old girl, and set off there.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
(OOC) Dwarven machines are fine, so long as they're not to modern ;P

(IC) Far away in the human kingdom...
Trillium was patrolling her boarders.
She found some interesting clues to dwarf activity near the boarder.
"Hmm, I wonder what they're doing?" She said to herself.

Somewhere far off from the human kingdom, Rhsolyn was wandering the lonely hills where the Dwarves live, seeking advice.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I came by a river, in much more human territory, although nobody was there.
Suddenly I saw a movement.
A human. No, an elf!
"Oy!" I shouted at 'em."Stay there!"
They did so, and when I got to her, I saw she were a pretty wee lass.
"What exactly are ye doin' round 'ere lassie then?"

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
"I seek advice," she says. Her voice was like music , but with a note of urgency, and she seems rather distressed.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Makhu Eleiptee
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?): Half Human Half Rat
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): King/ THE KIN OF THE RATS
Personality: Rude in every way shape or form.
Brief history: His mom was the queen of the rats and his dad was the king of a horrible place called...ah...KINGDOM OF THE CASTLE. When he was 2, he killed his mother and became the king of the rats
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3) Oh no....Lots of rats will bite you, that is his main weapon

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Well then, me pretty, what do ye want to know?" Asked Jurin, powering down his mecha with a receding whirr, and then stepping out.
Was his hair a bit skewed? He brushed it down with his hand, looking at the beautiful elven girl.
"Oh, where are me' manners? My name's Jurin, dwarven mercenary. And what pretty name would go to such a pretty face?"

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
"My name is Rhsolyn," she says. "I must get to the human kingdom with all haste, but I don't know the way."

Far away in Trillium's home...
She was just finishing up a case. She'd captured some thieves whom had stolen a silver dagger of great value. She started heading for the town, but then decided to check the boarder while she was there. She passed a small farm that seemed to be abandoned. "A shame," she said to herself. She kept going, and by the time she started heading back it was early twilight. It was dark when she got to the abandoned farm. To her surprise, lantern light was leaking through the windows. She decided to check it out. She knocked on the door and waited. After a few moments, the door was opened. She gasped when she saw who had lit the lanterns. "A Reptilian!" she said in shocked surprise.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Well, ye best come with me then lass!"
After a quick search around in the storage compartment in his mecha, he pulled out what looked like a small person, made of fabric.
"I was given a couple of these by a wizard, once, when I did a favour for him. Go tell Drohin what I'm doing, I'm taking this pretty wee elven girl to the human kingdom. We should nae be too long, but we might find something on the way, so we may be a while."
"Understood." It whispered back. He put it on the ground, and it ran off to the dwarven city.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
<OOC>

DEOMI IS INVADING THE MIDDLE AGE WITH LOVE...AND SOME KIND OF SPECIAL ABILITY

Also, if you are wondering, the kingdom of the castle realy existed. Yeah, it was in a terrible place...imagine where *J guessed it*, Spain. This is of course, making fun of the rats, for one of them being married with a Castellano ( That is how you call them) king. And if you insist (and you do not), I will start putting some Galaico Poruguese words in the middle of this (because that is what they talk in that part of spain, not "spannish", and BTW, that is not even a language, the name of what you call spannish is castellano, and, you guessed it, it comes from Galaico Portuguese.)

<IC>

I am walking through the woods. I hate this place. I really do. It is magic, but dangerous and uggly. I listen to draggons flying on top of my head. Damnit. I have to run. The draggons are in war with the castle. They may attack me. I have 2 enemies. The draggons. And the castle. I don't really know if the draggos are against me. They just attack me once in a while. There is just one that I woudn't like to see...

"Rat. I am coming has a friend"she says. It is bellatrix. The draggon. I kinda hate her. I kinda love her. No, not THAT kinda love, that would be disgusting. But my mom did it, I am also a rat. My mom was the queen of the rats. I killed her. I hated her, I always did. I was banned fom the royal castle of the castle. My dad is the king. I was only 2 years old. Bellatrix stayed with me for a while. Until I was 14. 4 days after my birthday, she left me alone. She was called to help in a fight. But she never came back. Days later, a rat told it to me. Her mission was to kill my brother. My beloved brother. He was 18 when he was killed. Now a days, we fight against each other. But she never gives her best. Neither do I

"What is it?"I ask. Let me guess. The castle is too strong. I have told her to contact Portugal, they have good magicians and a good army! But she never does so. She already contacted France. But the French are having some inside problems with mouses. And I usually cannot help her, because the rats are in war with the mouses and, I , as king of the Rats, need to kick the mouses ass. They are winning, but rats reproduce quicker then mouses. And we have some good potion makers on our side.