[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Kagemaru

Jul 29, 2019
I held a zombie head in the hotbar and it got fixed after afew seconds
Ok that seems to work. Will have to wait and see if the wispers keep on comming back aka if i constantly need to carry a zombie head around with me.
Any idea what caused that effect?

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
With the new changes, I'd say that the new recipes eat through osmium WAY too much, especially through the mekanism quest line. What killed me was that each steel casing takes 2 blocks of it, on top of the 1 block used in the galg recipe. That comes up to 88 osmium bars total to complete the quest for 4 steel casings, whereas the other more common metals like tin only used like 16. Osmium rarity is probably in-between things like tin/aluminum and emerald/diamond yet it's being used like iron now. I'm thinking rather than just guessing or asking what we have in surplus, you should do some actual math here and figure out how much metal you put into the world (in ratios), and how much metal your new recipes and quest lines take out of the world. You shouldn't rely on us to do your balance testing for you, and this is still not balanced.

Osmium is just as common as iron from meteors. I have over a thousand bars even after going through a lot of the mekanism quest chain, almost nothing else uses osmium in any significant amount. You don't need that many Steel Casings. It probably doesn't need to cost 2 additional osmium blocks per casing, but it's not much of an issue.

If it detects autocrafting .... it will crash your world..... Buildcraft autocrafters can be detected and hence if you have like 8-10 of them hqm crashes ;/

With regards to Obsidian from the previous post, perhaps you could have multiple smelteries to increase the amount you get :3

Please note that you are using a BETA, the recipes are still getting tweaked a little :c

I mean that's fine, that's why I suggested just a detect quest. Especially with the Advanced PCBs, you don't need many of them until much later, but it seems like half of the Pressurization tree is locked until you finish it (unless they are locked behind quests in another tree, I skipped a lot of the early quests), so having to craft 16 of them at that point is just way too high.

I have a pretty big smeltery dedicated only to alumite, I've just been having it craft a lot of extras in advance, I have like 20 blocks of alumite now sitting in my system. I could probably add an ME level emitter and an autocraft upgrade and just have it maintain that level. I just thought of that while typing this. :p

Oh I know it's a beta, I'm not complaining just reporting bugs I find. ;)

That's interesting. I must admit I am very unfamiliar with some of the more recent additions to BC (last time I really used BC heavily was before even gates were a thing) and have never really used logistic pipes before.

I just made a 9x9x5 smeltery under my cursed earth drop grinder, I had them dropping onto spikes before, now I melt them. I couldn't figure out a way to automate that setup, so I just made it as big as I could fit. I just go up and click the blood and liquid ender to the bottom every once in a while, got a thousand or so buckets of blood in my AE now. Maybe I will try something like you made later if I want that spawner back to spikes. The advantage of melting them there though is I can also just automatically feed the iron tool and flint&steel drops right back into the smeltery to process the iron at the same time as everything else.

What song is that in the video? I recognized most of the others you've posted, but I have no idea on that one. My first guess was HALCALI but it felt less like them as it went on.

I am quite aware the block exists in NEI, otherwise I would of not seen the recipe for it. The point is, 1657 is nowhere to be found in the world.

There are rare meteor blocks that provide more resources. They are rare. They are the only ones you get red meteor fragments from while they are hot I believe.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Osmium is just as common as iron from meteors. I have over a thousand bars even after going through a lot of the mekanism quest chain, almost nothing else uses osmium in any significant amount. You don't need that many Steel Casings. It probably doesn't need to cost 2 additional osmium blocks per casing, but it's not much of an issue.

I mean that's fine, that's why I suggested just a detect quest. Especially with the Advanced PCBs, you don't need many of them until much later, but it seems like half of the Pressurization tree is locked until you finish it (unless they are locked behind quests in another tree, I skipped a lot of the early quests), so having to craft 16 of them at that point is just way too high.

I have a pretty big smeltery dedicated only to alumite, I've just been having it craft a lot of extras in advance, I have like 20 blocks of alumite now sitting in my system. I could probably add an ME level emitter and an autocraft upgrade and just have it maintain that level. I just thought of that while typing this. :p

Oh I know it's a beta, I'm not complaining just reporting bugs I find. ;)

That's interesting. I must admit I am very unfamiliar with some of the more recent additions to BC (last time I really used BC heavily was before even gates were a thing) and have never really used logistic pipes before.

I just made a 9x9x5 smeltery under my cursed earth drop grinder, I had them dropping onto spikes before, now I melt them. I couldn't figure out a way to automate that setup, so I just made it as big as I could fit. I just go up and click the blood and liquid ender to the bottom every once in a while, got a thousand or so buckets of blood in my AE now. Maybe I will try something like you made later if I want that spawner back to spikes.

What song is that in the video? I recognized most of the others you've posted, but I have no idea on that one. My first guess was HALCALI but it felt less like them as it went on.

There are rare meteor blocks that provide more resources. They are rare. They are the only ones you get red meteor fragments from while they are hot I believe.
Dont need to use complicated BC stuff, just emerald waterproof pipes and a timer( repeaters will work fine) to allow the witches time to heal :)

Song:

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
I get plenty of red meteor fragments from 1613, considering those are the only meteors I ever find and harvest.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
:eek: I just started hearing whispers then insanity went haywire. Not in intervals but it's like dropping fast per 0.01. Looked at the mobs and then I think I saw some strange thing, rushed back to the base and noticed Ender Demon at the top of my screen.

dYe7UcU.png

Tried to sleep, game crashed and closed to the launcher.

1.2.6 BETA Crash http://pastebin.com/GYzgf6AZ

Relauched and mobs disappeared and it's daytime. o_O But those whispers scared me like when I played F.E.A.R.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Dont need to use complicated BC stuff, just emerald waterproof pipes and a timer( repeaters will work fine) to allow the witches time to heal :)

Song:

Ah, thanks. I really like that song.

I get plenty of red meteor fragments from 1613, considering those are the only meteors I ever find and harvest.

Them being the only one that dropped the fragments was an assumption on my part, I keep item ID displays off unless I am debugging something. They are definitely rare meteors though and are called such in the files, and they do have better drops.