[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
:eek: I just started hearing whispers then insanity went haywire. Not in intervals but it's like dropping fast per 0.01. Looked at the mobs and then I think I saw some strange thing, rushed back to the base and noticed Ender Demon at the top of my screen.

dYe7UcU.png

Tried to sleep, game crashed and closed to the launcher.

1.2.6 BETA Crash http://pastebin.com/GYzgf6AZ

Relauched and mobs disappeared and it's daytime. o_O But those whispers scared me like when I played F.E.A.R.
If that happens again put a zombie head in your inv and it will be fixed

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
that would be helpful, only you sort of need a book which requires paper to make the enchanter, then more paper for more books for book cases before you can get the fortune enchantment on the hammer to make breaking triple compressed dirt for sugar cane less painful...
Wait you're right, so we need sugar cane seeds in order to GET sugar cane seeds? Because we can't make an enchanter to get Fortune 3 easily. Are we... expected to enchant normally a TON of hammers and just hope then?

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
mods.pneumaticcraft.Pressure.addRecipe([<StevesCarts:ModuleComponents:45> * 2, <Mekanism:ControlCircuit:3>, <Ores:infusedgalgadorianblock>, <Mekanism:AtomicAlloy>], 4, [<Ores:enhancedinfusedgalgadorianblock> * 1], true);

Do you really want that last bit to be "true?" That causes the chamber to create a solid block in the middle, requiring breaking the chamber and the block to get it out. Setting it to false causes it to create the item, which can then be extracted through the normal chamber interfaces.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Do you really want that last bit to be "true?" That causes the chamber to create a solid block in the middle, requiring breaking the chamber and the block to get it out. Setting it to false causes it to create the item, which can then be extracted through the normal chamber interfaces.

Ill fix that :p, was testing to see how it would look xD

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Wait you're right, so we need sugar cane seeds in order to GET sugar cane seeds? Because we can't make an enchanter to get Fortune 3 easily. Are we... expected to enchant normally a TON of hammers and just hope then?
Sugar cane is a 100% reward for a quest in 1.2.6

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason the Mekanism solar gen has such a crazy cost to craft? It requires 6 of the advanced EnderIO solar panels, but the thing is the EnderIO ones generate 30 RF/tick, while the Mekanism one only generates 40 RF/t. So you give up 180 RF/t and a ton of resources (those energy tablets are insane) to make something that is 40 RF/t.

There are bookcases all over the place in the dungeons. There's also a lot of dark steel in the bunkers, I used it to create the EnderIO enchanter thing that lets you pick what enchant you want. Then I used the botania enchanter to add all the ones I wanted to a diamond hammer and keep the books. Then used that enchanted diamond hammer to break the dirt and get my sugar cane seed. Took two attempts, and I lost only 25% of the dirt from the first one.

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
When I entered the game today I saw this:

I am quite certain, I had only 3 drones when closing minecraft 3 days ago.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason the Mekanism solar gen has such a crazy cost to craft? It requires 6 of the advanced EnderIO solar panels, but the thing is the EnderIO ones generate 30 RF/tick, while the Mekanism one only generates 40 RF/t. So you give up 180 RF/t and a ton of resources (those energy tablets are insane) to make something that is 40 RF/t.

There are bookcases all over the place in the dungeons. There's also a lot of dark steel in the bunkers, I used it to create the EnderIO enchanter thing that lets you pick what enchant you want. Then I used the botania enchanter to add all the ones I wanted to a diamond hammer and keep the books. Then used that enchanted diamond hammer to break the dirt and get my sugar cane seed. Took two attempts, and I lost only 25% of the dirt from the first one.

I've ran hundreds of blocks in a diameter around my base and even thousands of blocks in linear directions and I've never seen one of these so called bunkers. If we are expected to rely on these bunkers with any kind of reliability I think they need to be rethought very carefully. I am all for exploring, but the problem is there is nothing to explore on the map. It is a barren wasteland with nothing interesting to find. The most interesting thing I've found is a random chest that was buried under a small pile of hardened clay with a blaze spawner next to it, and I only found it because I happened to be heading back home from that direction and I took a detour. I've even found a part of the map that seems to go on for hundreds of blocks with absolutely no terrain generation, just completely flat and empty. Exploring on this map is boring, and I feel pretty cheated that with the amount of hours I have dedicated to just exploring that I have found pretty much nothing useful, the RNG is not fun, it is stupid.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm... I think there might be something weird with the infernal mobs in 1.2.6, like some possible "enchants" of the mobs need to be stopped.

I had a infernal mob - I 'think' it was one, or an evil bug - that gave me blindness and then about 1 or 2 minutes later instant-death.
And with instant-death I mean one you really cannot avoid at all. As soon as I had the blindness debuff on me a short time later I just died, without any dying-message, unavoidable. (I even hid in the lower part of my base, no monsters close to me, still instant-death after a short while)

[edit]
And Karma: I think I crashed your test-server yesterday ^^ (see PM to you)

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I made a vanilla map with max size and explored all of it. Found 4 bunkers, 1 lava pit, 1 oil pit, 7 ice dungeons, 4 ghast spawners and 2 blaze spawners. And since we are all on same map (map is shipped with the pack, so seed is also the same), you should find same stuff.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm... I think there might be something weird with the infernal mobs in 1.2.6, like some possible "enchants" of the mobs need to be stopped.

I had a infernal mob - I 'think' it was one, or an evil bug - that gave me blindness and then about 1 or 2 minutes later instant-death.
And with instant-death I mean one you really cannot avoid at all. As soon as I had the blindness debuff on me a short time later I just died, without any dying-message, unavoidable. (I even hid in the lower part of my base, no monsters close to me, still instant-death after a short while)

[edit]
And Karma: I think I crashed your test-server yesterday ^^ (see PM to you)
Whats the mob do you have a screenshot?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I've ran hundreds of blocks in a diameter around my base and even thousands of blocks in linear directions and I've never seen one of these so called bunkers. If we are expected to rely on these bunkers with any kind of reliability I think they need to be rethought very carefully. I am all for exploring, but the problem is there is nothing to explore on the map. It is a barren wasteland with nothing interesting to find. The most interesting thing I've found is a random chest that was buried under a small pile of hardened clay with a blaze spawner next to it, and I only found it because I happened to be heading back home from that direction and I took a detour. I've even found a part of the map that seems to go on for hundreds of blocks with absolutely no terrain generation, just completely flat and empty. Exploring on this map is boring, and I feel pretty cheated that with the amount of hours I have dedicated to just exploring that I have found pretty much nothing useful, the RNG is not fun, it is stupid.
Please go elsewhere if you are hating.... Thanks!

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds exactly what happened to me and the guy a few pages back. Blank death message. I even tried standing inside the eathereal glass and still an instant death.

Edit: And insanity goes haywire too if that helps any.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
Please go elsewhere if you are hating.... Thanks!
So the fact that I have not found a bunker after exploring for hours is not something you care about?

Or the fact that I found an area that goes on for hundreds of block with completely no terrain generation?

You say you want feedback, but the only feedback you seem to like is positive feedback.

You frequently ignore people who point out glaring oversights perhaps in the hopes that they will just forget about it and move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: JazParks