Lets See Some Bases! Give Us a Tour!

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
As it turns out you can't actually move a trash can with a piston, but you can move a book shelf. Now if I can just remember what Project Red redstone thing generates a signal for a time. It's not the state cell.
no project red, I attempted to make a piston door, but my redstone skills are horrible. I'll probably get true sight and use illusion blocks.

GamerBeast

Jul 29, 2019
Its a shame that Thaumcraft cant check if there is a research in the world already ( in your inventory or somewhere in a chest) so when I try to get a specific research I get 3 others that I already have but didnt research completely.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I disagree it's beneficial that thaumcraft doesn't check. The reason being that if you look at those researches and compare, some of them are going to be a lot easier and some are going to be a lot harder. And on the Redstone front, I'm a complete numpty and forgot how a NOT gate works.

---

Back on the topic of bases:

An Aerial view of my base returning via Archimedes Airship

Aerial of my Terraced farms.

My tiny Hydro Electric Dam.

My TE3 processing Center.

My very own Spider Spawner, spawned directly into my mountain.

The entrance to my mining cave.

Thaumcrafting area, with pre-laid out infusion enchanting. I'm going to swap the floor to Artifice Marble with Artifice Basalt highlights. I've also changed the area behind the research table to be more like the library. Including piston disposal.

Ars magica 2 Crafting altar and toys.

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Definitely my new home.
ibcfdt8GG2lZ7g.jpg

More madness in newest media update.

TheDrizzle-0

Jul 29, 2019
Im getting inspiration from sjins FeedTheWorld series. Very proud to say no cheating was done :) usually I break down and give into spawning in items. Although im not an impressive builder im happy with what ive got going on. It seems like every time I start a new world I always end up just doing a farm, its weird. I do have a tank of seed oil that I dont know what to do with :/ I do want kind of like a train system going through all the orchards I have then stopping at my pub . Then ill start getting into thaumcraft and Ars.

Heres my Base http://imgur.com/a/jJKfw

Reactions: Pyure and Padfoote

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Im getting inspiration from sjins FeedTheWorld series. Very proud to say no cheating was done :) usually I break down and give into spawning in items. Although im not an impressive builder im happy with what ive got going on. It seems like every time I start a new world I always end up just doing a farm, its weird. I do have a tank of seed oil that I dont know what to do with :/ I do want kind of like a train system going through all the orchards I have then stopping at my pub . Then ill start getting into thaumcraft and Ars.

Heres my Base http://imgur.com/a/jJKfw
Quite like the quaint little village look, hope you can keep it up as you expand ;) Works well with Sphax.