KingCraft: The Rising of a Monarch: Information and Tutorial

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
I SWEAR if 1.2.3 does not fix this stuff, I am going to be annoyed. I did just put up 1.2.3 for release. The MineTweaker bugs and Crashes should still be fixed, but the random out-of-nowhere crashes that happen occasionally are still an issue. If anyone would like to interpret one of those for me, I'll grab one off of YAMPST and put it on here

g0dm0de

Jul 29, 2019
I SWEAR if 1.2.3 does not fix this stuff, I am going to be annoyed. I did just put up 1.2.3 for release. The MineTweaker bugs and Crashes should still be fixed, but the random out-of-nowhere crashes that happen occasionally are still an issue. If anyone would like to interpret one of those for me, I'll grab one off of YAMPST and put it on here
I'm not sure how YAMPST reports look but I can take a look

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
You do not have to. I am the only one who can access them. I will take one from there and put it on Drive or something and link it to here.

EDIT: Here is one of them

Last edited:

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
1.2.4 Released! New Start Menu and more progress on the new quest book!

NOTICE: There is a slight error with the 1.2.4 update, the maps claim they are made by me. In reality, they are made by LemonFox and Zeemo

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
It's usually good form to include a modlist of some sort in OP. The website doesn't have any and there isn't one in op, suprised nobody's mentioned that yet to you.

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
It's usually good form to include a modlist of some sort in OP. The website doesn't have any and there isn't one in op, suprised nobody's mentioned that yet to you.
Thanks for telling me, I'll fix that right now

EDIT: The website now has a mod list.

Last edited:

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
1.2.5 Update uploaded and soon to be released! It should fix the bug with HQM and it not working properly on servers. The mod VoidTech might be added soon if I can get permission from the mod author. It adds Graphene, a real-world existent metal that is 100-300 * stronger than steel. It will be implemented into some IC2 and Thermal Expansion recipes. If I can't get a reply, I will take advantage of Quadrum to make it happen.