KingCraft: The Rising of a Monarch: Information and Tutorial

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
uc

Made by me (NightTerror6) and Bombad1.

Different maps for different story lines, please play them in order, or you will spoil the story. Under the name of the map says for ex. 'PLAY FIRST', so you play that first. There are currently 3 maps. I have 3 more in mind, Bombad might have some ideas too :D

Pack Code: monarch

Includes Hardcore Questing Mode

Pack Website: https://sites.google.com/site/kingcrafttherisingofamonarch/home
(Not essentially worked on, kind of derived of content)

If any of you need to privately ask me a question or such, the pack email is: [email protected]

Please turn on the resource pack.

KingCraft is based largely off of the quest book from Hardcore Questing Mode.
uc

In KingCraft, stories fluctuate, but in essentially in the same universe. This pack is based on medieval and futuristic storylines.
Quick Notice: The protagonists keep their titles throughout the story line. If they grow up, they still retain their titles. Names are not out rightly exclaimed, but they are implied. You might even get the protagonist's name wrong at first. Be observant, and you will find out.
uc

First off, DON'T PUNCH TREES. There is no way to inhibit such action currently, but the only way is to make an axe out of earthly materials. Refer to the quest book!
Next, you should refer to the Extra Information section to get the tiers of materials. Build your way up the chain while completing quests.
uc

Medieval Map and Small Castle by Lemon Fox on PlanetMinecraft
Futuristic City 2.5 by Zeemo
Background Song: East of Tunesia by Kevin MacLeod

Mining Progression:
STONE: Wood, Flint, Cactus, Prometheum, Bone, Netherrack, Slime, Paper, Glue, Bedrockium, Tear Jerker, Magical Wood

COPPER: Copper, Amethyst, Peridot, Ruby, Sapphire, Brass, Black Steel, Invar, Ferrous

IRON: Iron, Oureclase, Manasteel, Terrasteel, Elementium, Thaumium, Queen's Gold, Ignatius, Shadow Iron, Deep Iron, Silver

TIN: Shadow Steel, Electrum, Bronze, Void Metal, Red Aurum, Dogbearium, Angmallen, Damascus Steel, Hepatizon, Astral Silver

REDSTONE: Carmot, Vyroxeres, Steel, Eximite, Pig Iron, Dark Steel, Midasium,

OBSIDIAN: Ceruclase, Platinum, Quicksilver, Desichalkos, Obsidian, Alumite, Mithril,

COBALT: Cobalt, Pokefennium, Enderium, Lumium, Amordrine, Sanguinite, Vulcanite, Celengil, Orichalcum

MANYULLYN: Manyullyn, Adamantine, Atlarus

MANYULLYN+: Signalum, Tartarite

Last edited:

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Pack code?

EDIT: Now I look like an idiot LOL. It was in the Public Packs section before. I hope nobody judged me...

Last edited:
Reactions: Watchful11

DBDKevin

Jul 29, 2019
can't craft the makeshift axe or the stone saw for the first quest have the right items but for some reason won't craft

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm.. Are you using NEI? The recipes work fine for me.
for reference, 4 dirt = grass fibers, 2 grass fibers = 1 grass twine
1 dirt = 1 stones 2 stones = stone rod
2 rods, 1 stone, and a grass twine make a saw
Replace 1 rod with 1 stone for the axe
Feel free to cheat for the axe/saw if you still can't craft them.

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
For my next update, I would like some input from the community that plays the pack. Bug reports, quest line breaks, mod and story additions and other improvements would be accepted.

Last edited:

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.6 Update:
Added Buildcraft and IndustrialCraft 2
No Quest Book support as of now.
1.1.7 should have quest book support for the two mods

I would also know if any one you would like me to remove HQM temporarily.
Lockdown mod soon to be added, custom castle map

Last edited:

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
@Fortanono, I noticed that you have a mod in your information... I might try it for KingCraft if I am aloud to. Are there any special permissions for modpack use?

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
@Fortanono, I noticed that you have a mod in your information... I might try it for KingCraft if I am aloud to. Are there any special permissions for modpack use?
It's not mine. :p

It's a mod that I like and am promoting. And yes, you need permission to use it in a pack (which seems to be one of its only downsides...), but it's one of the best biome mods around.

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
Notice for all of you, when 1.2.0 is released, maps will be preset.
There is a bug where if a world is created, it will crash the game. Reload the pack and the world will load fine. Does anyone happen to know what this is caused by?

Last edited:

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
1.2.0 Released!
Preset Map by Lemon Fox
1.2.1 will include major map changes, such as inclusion with CustomNPCs.
Two new maps are on the board to be released in the future, with different quest lines/CustomNPC stories

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
1.2.0 Causing Crashes! CustomNPCs removed to compensate. Reverse to 1.1.6 or remove CustomNPCs from mod folder.
1.2.1 will fix all!
1.2.1 to include a brand new menu with CustomMainMenu!

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
Using YAMPST to collect installation data. Received a majority of downloads from the U.K...... Buckingham Palace = KingCraft?

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! 1.2.1 is waiting approval, will fix initial crashing when launching the game. World creation should no longer crash and require a game relaunch.

NightTerror6

Jul 29, 2019
Dang it, another insta-crash. 1.2.2 I will actually test before uploading. Balls, I forgot to take out CustomNPCs from the final upload package. Just remove that and all will be happy. Please do enjoy the new start menu screen though!