Grief Protection Plugin

Robert Dalton

Jul 29, 2019
What greif protection plugin do you use for your FTB server?

I currently have Coreprotect installed however it isn't compatible with any other mods such as iron chests, nukes etc..

What is the best for ftb servers?

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
I use HawkEye Reloaded & GriefPrevention.

You have to configure GriefPrevention so it will protect modded blocks. Takes about 20 minutes.

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
Hawkeye doesn't register nuke explosions. And it sounds like you've already had a nuclear explosion which there is nothing that can roll back.

You can however use WorldEdit to regenerate the area to the seed's original state with //regen

Robert Dalton

Jul 29, 2019
sweet, that works. It not about rolling this one back though. what if someones base was nuked?

What could i do then?

Beelzaboss

Jul 29, 2019
I use Swatchdog, I have not yet tested the nuke rollbacks on my server, but the author said it supports Tekkit tho.

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
Well then i guess it's configured to Tekkit Item IDs by default. You might have to configure it for FTB yourself.

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
I use HawkEye Reloaded & GriefPrevention.

You have to configure GriefPrevention so it will protect modded blocks. Takes about 20 minutes.

Could you give more info on how you went about configuring GriefPrevention? Also; you are using Bukkit Forge, correct?

97torvic

Jul 29, 2019
If you have configured GriefPrevention for a FTB modpack, for example Direwolf20 (mine) could you give us your config file from GriefPrevention please? It would be awesome, because I isn't working for me. Thanks so much!

97torvic

pirita

Jul 29, 2019
Please, someone, give us, the list of configured IDs to protect of mindcrack with GriefPreventio.

pirita

Jul 29, 2019
Could you clarify how you are going about running GriefPrevention in the first place? :)
I am using BukkitForge [Jenkins] build.technicpack.net/job/BukkitForge/? To install put in coremods directory.
So you can use a lot of bukkit plugins. Put bukkit plugins in plugins directory

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
BukkitForge seems to hang upon Pre-initializing various plugins. Anyone experience this and know of a fix?

rom3ox

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

My MindCrack server its working under MCPC+ instead of BukkitForge and most plugins works fine (GriefPrevention, Worldguard, Factions, LWC, Towny, Residence, Coreprotect, logblock).

Yes, i know that there are some actions or objetcs from differents mods that cant be register but people from MCPC+ are working hard everyday launching patches and new build solving all problems.

If you take some time to configure and test plugins and mods, you will find that you dont have to ban almost any object, and if you find some problematic object, just post in the github and it will be solved soon.

Sorry for my bad english.

gccruz

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to jack the thread, but have any of you noticed a problem with GriefPrevention. When I go to expand a claim, it says I do not have enough blocks. For some reason it seems to be creating a claim at spawn. The plugin will not allow me to clear the claim, because it says i do t have any. I have tried this with several versions of Bukkitforge and bothe Minecrack and Direwolf mod packs.