Gregtech good or bad?

greg teh good or bad

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
My point was mostly to go with Omicron's; Matterfab was made for the 24/7 nature of servers. My SSP doesn't do 24/7.
I probably implied it from here.

Anyway, what do you have sending energy to your mass fab? because, even without scrap, 1,000,000 EU does not take long to generate. I am trying to help here, but unless you provide some info with what you already have setup, it can be hard.

eisbaerBorealis

Jul 29, 2019
You inferred it, not implied.
The problem here is that I'm being treated like a newb who doesn't know how to play FTB. I'm not providing information because my setup doesn't need improvement, and people aren't reading my posts anyway. I'm not asking for help, because I don't need it. All I'm saying is that the Matter Fabricator was designed for server play, and that SSP is not server play.

But so that you don't ask again, I have a nuclear reactor producing 84 million EU per cycle, 8 recyclers/igneous extruders hooked up to my mass fab, and iron gates telling my reactor to turn on when there's scrap there. That's still about five hours per cycle (yes, I know I need to add more recyclers), which is at least eight hours before one can make the Ultimate Solar (which I just finished, btw).

Also,
And my statement was inaccurate; letting Minecraft run (afk, if that wasn't clear) was for my 64x64 quarry.
This is why I say that people don't read my posts.

TL;DR (or did read but didn't understand)
Matter Fabricator has really high costs, intended for servers, which can make UUM for you 24/7. THAT'S IT.

Pinkishu

Jul 29, 2019
So if you play MC 4 hours a day you have a ultimate solar panel after 2 days?

Besides I've seen many servers forbidding chunk loaders so your 24/7 thingy doesn't quite apply

Maybe in SSP someone can make the Somnia mod work

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
You inferred it, not implied.
The problem here is that I'm being treated like a newb who doesn't know how to play FTB. I'm not providing information because my setup doesn't need improvement, and people aren't reading my posts anyway. I'm not asking for help, because I don't need it. All I'm saying is that the Matter Fabricator was designed for server play, and that SSP is not server play.

But so that you don't ask again, I have a nuclear reactor producing 84 million EU per cycle, 8 recyclers/igneous extruders hooked up to my mass fab, and iron gates telling my reactor to turn on when there's scrap there. That's still about five hours per cycle (yes, I know I need to add more recyclers), which is at least eight hours before one can make the Ultimate Solar (which I just finished, btw).

Also,

This is why I say that people don't read my posts.

TL;DR (or did read but didn't understand)
Matter Fabricator has really high costs, intended for servers, which can make UUM for you 24/7. THAT'S IT.

yep, the matterfabricator should be used along with the fusion reactor (this thing produce 2 billion eu(64 cycles) @ newer version); but anyway @ latest version you can farm iridium @ the end..

eisbaerBorealis

Jul 29, 2019
yep, the matterfabricator should be used along with the fusion reactor (this thing produce 2 billion eu(64 cycles) @ newer version); but anyway @ latest version you can farm iridium @ the end..
Infinitely, I've heard. Would probably be best with a Gravi Suite, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.