FTB "Teams Challenge". Are you in?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
So I just found out about this and it seems interesting, so I'm open for joining any team then. I'm not entirely sure of how much I can help as my experience with actually making packs is very small but I'm willing to put in effort and have basically infinite free time. I suppose I can kinda do a little of everything?

Anyway this seems interesting, if anyone wants someone who is not particularly confident in their abilities just say so.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
So I just found out about this and it seems interesting, so I'm open for joining any team then. I'm not entirely sure of how much I can help as my experience with actually making packs is very small but I'm willing to put in effort and have basically infinite free time. I suppose I can kinda do a little of everything?

Anyway this seems interesting, if anyone wants someone who is not particularly confident in their abilities just say so.
map making?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
map making?
Not particularly, I mean I could try and all but I've never been the most amazing builder or even a somewhat amazing builder. I could try, I just don't think I'll be that good. I should be able to do most other things though at least? At least as far as I'm pretty sure map making is the thing I'd be worst at, anything else from icons to quests to configs to finding dupes I should hopefully be better at.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Not particularly, I mean I could try and all but I've never been the most amazing builder or even a somewhat amazing builder. I could try, I just don't think I'll be that good. I should be able to do most other things though at least? At least as far as I'm pretty sure map making is the thing I'd be worst at, anything else from icons to quests to configs to finding dupes I should hopefully be better at.
Hummwell basicly, some of the biggest task I can think of right now are mainly coding bees with gendustry, quest and lores, map making and beta testing so if you want to help I got a placeforyou :)

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Wait that is the second attempt. I deleted the old post back in June/July. Nice try :p
You can still make one. I a just saying I am making one too. Polity asking you to keep it a little different from mine though.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Hummwell basicly, some of the biggest task I can think of right now are mainly coding bees with gendustry, quest and lores, map making and beta testing so if you want to help I got a placeforyou :)
Yeah I can help, I'll admit to not being that experienced with bees, I can use gendustry just fine but I tend to get distracted before working my way through the giant tree of bees to the stuff that's really useful.

PowerfulMoss

Jul 29, 2019
I want to participate although I am quite limited with regard to time. I also have a nice idea for a challenge/puzzle map that will hopefully be expandable in the future. If you are looking to form a team but have no idea what to build, pm me. :)