Whitelist Server ExodusMC [Monster 1.1.1][Whitelist][Tick Threading][32gb RAM][SSDs][Normal Difficulty]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think the server is coming back up, as he has ignored me and the admin about this issue, so I would hold off on the applications as its not doing anybody any good, he also removed me from skype when i asked him about this issue

goooberlious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gooberlious
playstyle: making automated bases (well if you count a nether pump around a ~9x~9 of cobble a base then the plural of base is true here) of various tasks....i've acually automated jukeboxes because i wanted a track to play when i hit a button/pulse my wireless redstone thingy
i haven't dabbled to much into monster and currently messing with Thaumcraft 4 (puzzles why you so annoying!!!) then i think i might try rotarycraft or get back into bees (they were kinda fun once i got the hang of them)?

so i'm a 21 year old guy who likes playing games in general, when i'm not playing minecraft i'm either eating popcorn and watching the MC drama on twitter (and putting in my own 2 cents every once and awhile), playing skyrim/league/warframe/[insert other openworld/RPG game here]. i also enjoy cooking :D.
ps
<---that's me btw (the one with the backpack on...)

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gooberlious
playstyle: making automated bases (well if you count a nether pump around a ~9x~9 of cobble a base then the plural of base is true here) of various tasks....i've acually automated jukeboxes because i wanted a track to play when i hit a button/pulse my wireless redstone thingy
i haven't dabbled to much into monster and currently messing with Thaumcraft 4 (puzzles why you so annoying!!!) then i think i might try rotarycraft or get back into bees (they were kinda fun once i got the hang of them)?

so i'm a 21 year old guy who likes playing games in general, when i'm not playing minecraft i'm either eating popcorn and watching the MC drama on twitter (and putting in my own 2 cents every once and awhile), playing skyrim/league/warframe/[insert other openworld/RPG game here]. i also enjoy cooking :D.
ps
<---that's me btw (the one with the backpack on...)

did you not get the memo, the server probably isn't coming back online and your just bumping a dead thread.