Whitelist Server ExodusMC [Monster 1.1.1][Whitelist][Tick Threading][32gb RAM][SSDs][Normal Difficulty]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BarbasTheDog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BarbasTheDog

Experience: I've been playing with FTB packs since 1.4.2 (Mindcrack), But the one I've deffinitelly most played was Monster - and I still love it!
Playstyle: I'm a computercrafter. Everything that can be done can be done better with ComputerCraft, and I call my turtles by name. Other than that I have a few whacky designs of mine for generating power and resources.

gizmo sargeant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gizmo_sargeant
expeirence: played quite a lot of ftb mod packs but havent played in 3 months
playstyle: slow tech progression, builder
why this server: seems nice, with not too many restrictions

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019
and is there a specific place you would rather me send future inquires too? or is this post fine? and thanks i was stuck in twlight ^^

Rage

Jul 29, 2019
This or pm me on here. Skype works as well.

Sent From My Note 3 Via Tapatalk App

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man my girlfriend is wanting to join as well, i mentioned this previously if you could WL her that would be awesome

IGN: Mirror_Saw

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: startrunner
Experience: Moderate experience with Tekkit Classic, Mindcrack, Direwolf20. I am new to Monster.
Playstyle: I like building huge bases, taking advantage of the world generation. Computercraft is my best friend.
Why this server: There are not too many people (Just three pages of applications :D) and the admin seems like a nice guy. The fact that this is a player run server is awesome. Also, the specs are pretty impressive!

netex135

Jul 29, 2019
Netex135
Experience:I started from monster and played on newer packs when they came out for almost a year
Playstyle: trying out new things and trying to automate what I can
why this sever: too play in a bit smaller but friendlier community that doesn't require my to be 16+ to figger out how the new mods work and to just have fun

Cry1ic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cry1ic
Experience: played most of the mod packs back to alpha, barring this modpack due to system issues.
Playstyle: Hermit to start then once set up enjoying helping others and the community build.
Why this sever?: Well im looking for somewhere to enjoy the modpack as part of a commuinty, games are better when your not playing alone :p