Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version: Tinkers Construct?
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug?

Cannot create Slime mud (Tried both the blue and green varieties). The recipes are there in NEI, but the resulting item picture is missing. I thought it might be the infamous IguanaTweaks, so I tried making the slime tool patterns into empty sets in the config. No joy. Tried removing the entire Iguanatweaks config file. Still no joy.

Can it be repeated?

Oddly enough, in a brand new world the recipes work just fine so it seems to be world-specific. Any ideas on something I can do?

Iguana tweaks isn't in the dire pack last I knew.

Mod pack and verison: DW20 1.0.104
Mod: IndustrialCraft2
Problem: Can't Scan Copper and Tin Ore with the Scanner and because of that I can't produce Copper and Tin ore with the Replicator (UU- Matter)
Known Fix:It has to be the IC2 version of the Copper and Tin Ore but can't find them in the NEI overlay or in the generated world

This is just bad code. IC2 is referencing their specific item instead of an ore dictionaries version. Nothing we can do about it.

Jay Mathyson

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4
Whats the bug?

Thaumcraft slime breeding? Not necessarily a bug, but probably something to be tweaked. I have a base right next to a sacred spring which became tainted. If I spend time in the base, thaumic slimes spawn and somehow take damage; it only takes a few minutes before there are hundreds of entities, most of them slime, and so many that they push each other right through the base walls. The game quickly grinds to a slow halt.

Can it be repeated?

Yes.

Known fixes:

Switch to Peaceful then back to Normal difficulty. Leaving the area and returning also works, but is not always possible if I don't leave as soon as lag starts building. This is annoying as you might guess, as sometimes I am in the middle of something which requires attention, or trying to record.[DOUBLEPOST=1393293834][/DOUBLEPOST]

Okay, I'll make a world folder backup and try making a new instance of the mod pack. (The config file was probably left in the folder from an earlier version of DW20)

Jay Mathyson

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Tinkers Construct?
Whats the bug?

Cannot create Slime mud (Tried both the blue and green varieties). The recipes are there in NEI, but the resulting item picture is missing. I thought it might be the infamous IguanaTweaks, so I tried making the slime tool patterns into empty sets in the config. No joy. Tried removing the entire Iguanatweaks config file. Still no joy.

Can it be repeated?

Oddly enough, in a brand new world the recipes work just fine so it seems to be world-specific. Any ideas on something I can do?

I tried deleting the Direwolf20 folder and re-launching from scratch, then copying just the world folder back into Saves. Still cannot make the slime crystals in that world, and the IguanaTweaksTConstruct.cfg file did indeed return after re-installing the mod pack. Any ideas on where in the Saves folder something like a recipe might be blocked?

umitoni

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.0.14
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/x04cjUnn
Whats the bug? I'm gliding low on the open blocks glider, and out of nowhere the instance closes.
-edit: It happens when I'm not gliding too
Can it be repeated? Happens a bit later after I log in to the server.
Known Fix:

Last edited:

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I tried deleting the Direwolf20 folder and re-launching from scratch, then copying just the world folder back into Saves. Still cannot make the slime crystals in that world, and the IguanaTweaksTConstruct.cfg file did indeed return after re-installing the mod pack. Any ideas on where in the Saves folder something like a recipe might be blocked?

The .cfg files for every mod we use (plus extras) are in every modpack. The mod itself is not.
I have no idea why the recipe is being blocked though. Another bug to look at.

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Did the forrestry update between .13 and .16 kill existing trees? I just noticed all trees vanished from my auto-farm (manual fruit-picker)...

Jay Mathyson

Jul 29, 2019

Possible fix: Not sure why this is: after trying & failing to make the recipe, I picked up "Materials & You" and flipped to the page with the recipe. Upon trying the same recipe again, it worked for both green and blue slime. Perhaps the recipe is unlocked by reading the book? Otherwise I have no idea why this happens. I found an earlier post I made on the same trouble in Tech World 2 - no solution there either, but perhaps if you just read the book the recipes unlock? Anyhow, worth a shot for anyone else who "already knows" Tinkers Construct but the recipes don't seem to work.

Karysva

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.15-16
Mod & Version: no clue
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash, server freezes up/becomes unresponsive
Whats the bug?: Updated my server from 1.0.13 to 1.0.16 and when trying to run it starts up normally, but at the point it should be finished
the CPU stays at 100% and the server becomes almost unresponsive. Downgraded it to 1.0.15 and produced the same result.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Restarting the server does not solve the problem.
Known Fix: Rollback to 1.0.13
Additional information: I have added 3 mods (roguelike dungeons/soulshard2/xeno's reliquary) and have not tried creating a new world (would like to keep this one if possible)

regnets

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.15-16
Mod & Version: no clue
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash, server freezes up/becomes unresponsive
Whats the bug?: Updated my server from 1.0.13 to 1.0.16 and when trying to run it starts up normally, but at the point it should be finished
the CPU stays at 100% and the server becomes almost unresponsive. Downgraded it to 1.0.15 and produced the same result.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Restarting the server does not solve the problem.
Known Fix: Rollback to 1.0.13
Additional information: I have added 3 mods (roguelike dungeons/soulshard2/xeno's reliquary) and have not tried creating a new world (would like to keep this one if possible)
Same behaviour here, but i didn't installed any other mods.

My System is a Debian Squeeze Linux with a 3.2.0 Kernel and Oracle/Sun Java 1.6

I also see some problems with the world ticking.

As soon as i start any device which does something in the tick the tick rate decreases dramatically. As example if i let a quarry or a filler with with max power i am down to 0,5 tps.

Last edited:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Same behaviour here, but i didn't installed any other mods.

My System is a Debian Squeeze Linux with a 3.2.0 Kernel and Oracle/Sun Java 1.6

I also see some problems with the world ticking.

As soon as i start any device which does something in the tick the tick rate decreases dramatically. As example if i let a quarry or a filler with with max power i am down to 0,5 tps.

Update your java to 64 bit version 1.7. 1.6 and or 32 bit can't handle large amounts of memory.

regnets

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to Oracle / Sun JDK 1.7_51 64 Bit. So far it didn't change anything.

Why do you thought that i was using a 32 Bit Java RE?

oneill011990

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.16
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? I'm unable to craft Raw Carbon Fibers in anyway.
Can it be repeated? Yup, erverytime I tried (I tried on all versions since 1.0.12)

tggt00

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.14
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? The minimap doesn't show up. I tried to turn it on in the options but when I click done it just reset the option to not show the minimap.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Jaripsi

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4 + Openblocks, Modpack version 1.0.14
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? Put a Vacuum Hopper(Openblocks) outputting into an Arcane pedestal(Thaumcraft 4) and drop something in. In multiplayer it crashes the server and corrupts the world. In single player it just stops the server and "relogging" fixes it.
Can it be repeated? Yes, in single player atleast.
Known Fix: Rollback server and dont use Vacuum Hoppers with Arcane pedestals.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if this is a bug or not but MFR seems to want to overwrite vanilla minecraft items. ive only seen this with glass panes and ice blocks though.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.10
Mod & Version: Tinker's Construct
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? Aluminum ore processing, can turn Aluminum into Blocks of Solid Ender:

To replicate:
Take a 9 blocks of Aluminium ore.
Smelt them in a furnace.
You get 9 ingots
Make a block of Aluminium on crafting table
Put the newly made block of Aluminium back on crafting table to get ingots back,
You get 9 x 'Raw Aluminum'

Normally you would put these 9 x 'Raw Aluminum' into crafting bench in a stack of 9
and get 81 Nuggets of Aluminum, which you crafted back into 9 ingots (Easy to do with the pocket crafting table).

However instead those 9 x 'Raw Aluminum' now only have one use in NEI, to be crafted into a Block of Solid Ender.

Seems you can now turn 1 Block of Aluminum into 1 'Solid block of Ender'... is that intended?

Known Fix: Not even sure if this is a bug or not, but thought i'd mention it anyway.

Uploaded screenshots showing steps mentioned

Weirdly thats not actually a Block of Solid Ender. Its labeled as such and uses the block of cobalt texture and has no use.

This is still bugged.

I smelted my aluminum ores into "block of aluminum" using a casting basin, then I put the block of aluminum on a crafting table and got 9 "raw aluminum"

When I put the 9 raw aluminum back into a crafting table, I get "block of solid ender" instead of the correct "block of aluminum".

When I put the 9 raw aluminum into the tinkers' construct smelter, nothing happens. When I put the 9 raw aluminum into a regular furnace with coal, nothing happens.

I have useless "raw aluminum" now, FYI. I can't turn the raw aluminum back into a usable material.

Thanks, hope it helps.

EDIT: Just thought, maybe I need to make a blast furnace for the aluminum?

Last edited:

Zaes

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.16
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities
Whats the bug? Division Sigil Recipes do not work in crafting tables other than the vanilla crafting table (tried Crafting station and the one that you press "C" on the ground and it pops up"

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.16
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities
Whats the bug? Division Sigil Recipes do not work in crafting tables other than the vanilla crafting table (tried Crafting station and the one that you press "C" on the ground and it pops up"

Iirc this is intentional.

Reactions: Zaes
Status
Not open for further replies.