Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know why this is crashing??
here is the report

# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000016979530, pid=7676, tid=4440
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_51-b13) (build 1.7.0_51-b13)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.51-b03 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [atio6axx.dll+0xa39530]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# D:\Program Files (x86)\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\hs_err_pid7676.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] Added 1 cyGB to options pane
[i18n] Added 2 daDK to options pane
[i18n] Added 3 deDE to options pane
[i18n] Added 4 esES to options pane
[i18n] Added 5 frFR to options pane
[i18n] Added 6 itIT to options pane
[i18n] Added 7 maHU to options pane
[i18n] Added 8 nlNL to options pane
[i18n] Added 9 ptBR to options pane
[i18n] Added 10 ptPT to options pane
[i18n] Added 11 ruRU to options pane
[i18n] Added 12 svSE to options pane
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!

That one is not modpack related. Thats a java crash and should be posted in tech support.

Jonathan Meerholz

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm using the direwolf20 mod pack and there is a problem with the morph mod , I cannot fly as any flying mob . Not sure if its a modpack bug or just my Mc . New to forum so if I broke any rules or anything please tell me, thanks and sorry if necessary :p

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

kenny1997

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm using the direwolf20 mod pack and there is a problem with the morph mod , I cannot fly as any flying mob . Not sure if its a modpack bug or just my Mc . New to forum so if I broke any rules or anything please tell me, thanks and sorry if necessary :p

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Not a bug, you just need to go to the nether first. You can change it in the configs.

rexrapter1234

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack and verison: DW20 1.0.104
Mod: IndustrialCraft2
Problem: Missing gold cable recipe (The small gold cable). As this cable is missing some of the power suit module cannot be made.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Does anyone know why Minecraft 1.6.4 doesn't accept the custom size of the Minecraft window that can be specified in the FTB launcher in this modpack? It is getting extremely annoying to have to resize my Minecraft window manually every time I want to open a gold or larger chest in this modpack.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Bellwar

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4.1
Pastebin link to crash log: doesn't crash
Whats the bug? Sometimes thaumonomicon replace wand and wand get destroyed
Can it be repeated? Yes, randomly when you have wand and thaumonomicon in hotbar.
Known Fix: allways dont have wand and thaumonomicon in hotbar at the same time[DOUBLEPOST=1393235686][/DOUBLEPOST]
Problem: Missing gold cable recipe (The small gold cable). As this cable is missing some of the power suit module cannot be made.
:/ i have recipe for gold cable try make it and look if its not NEI bug

Mokumegane

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack and verison: DW20 1.0.16
Mod: Morph, though not entirely certain
Problem: severe server crash after sleeping in sleeping bag as a bat
Can it be repeated? I can't even leave bed to try again and the crash happens about half a minute after logging back in. Possibly but unsure.
Known Fix: None known at the moment

Alright, I was playing on my server and I found a bug in the game. The morph mod allows you to sleep while morphed if you change it in the configs, which my friends have me do all the time. On 1.0.14 and prior updates, this worked just fine... however, I just now tried sleeping in the sleeping bag on my server and now am never able to log into it again with this bug :s Every time I log in now, I can't leave bed and after about half a minute, the entire server has a severe crash. I was sleeping while in bat form. I have the crash report, as well... not sure if you just want the latest one or the one where it first happened or both. Here's the latest one, anyway... it's looking like a problem with morph, maybe? Between morph and the sleeping bag or morph and sleeping in general?

Attachments

• crash-2014-02-24_04.10.17-server.txt
    28.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Tom J Nowell

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version: Extra Bees 2.1.11 build 94
Pastebin link to crash log: https://gist.github.com/Tarendai/92b88869408ae84a5dab
Whats the bug?

On server startup, an extra bees bug crashes the server, which then becomes unresponsive. My guess is that it's trying to calculate if it should spawn a mob for a bee in an alveary in a mystcraft world.

Can it be repeated?

Yes, restarting the server has no influence, and the crash occurs again

Known Fix:

None so far, I'm going to download the world later and attempt to remove the problematic alveary, but I'm unsure if this will solve the issue

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Extra Bees 2.1.11 build 94
Pastebin link to crash log: https://gist.github.com/Tarendai/92b88869408ae84a5dab
Whats the bug?

On server startup, an extra bees bug crashes the server, which then becomes unresponsive. My guess is that it's trying to calculate if it should spawn a mob for a bee in an alveary in a mystcraft world.

Can it be repeated?

Yes, restarting the server has no influence, and the crash occurs again

Known Fix:

None so far, I'm going to download the world later and attempt to remove the problematic alveary, but I'm unsure if this will solve the issue

That is Magic Bees. And specifically the Ars Magica Bees.

Xill

Jul 29, 2019
so my minecraft crashed at a random point while i was chopping down some tree's.
now i've had some other crashes before so it wasnt really a problem... untill i restarted minecraft.
i, for some reason, cant find my world D:

it's right there in the files still... its just not showing in minecraft.

if someone knows something that makes me able to actually keep going with my world it'd be very thankfull since i did put quite a bit of time in it

Mikhail5555

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4.1.0d
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/ffSBAL8W (Crashes on login)
What's the bug? It has probably something to do with the Wands
Can it be repeated? It's probably caused by the "Ichorcloth Strapped Silverwood Wand" I'm not that great at reading error logs.
Sorry for my bad english.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4.1.0d
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/ffSBAL8W (Crashes on login)
What's the bug? It has probably something to do with the Wands
Can it be repeated? It's probably caused by the "Ichorcloth Strapped Silverwood Wand" I'm not that great at reading error logs.
Sorry for my bad english.

The update to 1.016 breaks the TT Ichor Wand. In this case you need to edit your player.dat using nbtexplorer (or some other NBT editor) and remove the wand from your players inventory. The other Ichor based items are fine. It is just the wand that causes this problem. I had to remove serveral wand recharge stations and edit a ender pouch to remove it from my server. Look for id:25266 then expand the tag to see if it has cap: ichor or rod: ichorcloth. Once you find it delete the entire tree (delete what I have highlighted below).

Screenshot%202014-02-24%2012.14.17.png

Azagal73

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Hats 2.1.2
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/1KA36fCd
Whats the bug? Game crashed while leaving my base. I've only just started so no technology yet, still on stone tools. Got the AR2 book but nothing else. World now not showing up in the SSP worlds list, but does exist in the saves directory.
Can it be repeated? 2nd world this has happened to. Just a random crash while moving around.
Known Fix:

Checking the save directory, the level.dat file is missing and there is no level.dat_old that my other saves also have.

Last edited:

Mikhail5555

Jul 29, 2019
The update to 1.016 breaks the TT Ichor Wand. In this case you need to edit your player.dat using nbtexplorer (or some other NBT editor) and remove the wand from your players inventory. The other Ichor based items are fine. It is just the wand that causes this problem. I had to remove serveral wand recharge stations and edit a ender pouch to remove it from my server. Look for id:25266 then expand the tag to see if it has cap: ichor or rod: ichorcloth. Once you find it delete the entire tree (delete what I have highlighted below).

Screenshot%202014-02-24%2012.14.17.png
Thanks but i don't think that's gonna be possible, I play on a Hosted Server (by a friend of mine) and the world save is way to big to download.
So i will just have to wait and see and hope that it will be fixed soon ;(

(Again sorry for my bad English, it isn't my first language.)

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Thanks but i don't think that's gonna be possible, I play on a Hosted Server (by a friend of mine) and the world save is way to big to download.
So i will just have to wait and see and hope that it will be fixed soon ;(

(Again sorry for my bad English, it isn't my first language.)

Don't need to download the world. Just your player.dat file. But, ask your friend if he can do the work. The only other fix is to delete just your player.dat file off of the server.

Bladezz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.16
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 1.1.2b
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Hecate are not moving or attacking, they will spawn and just float there. If you attack them they do not fight back.
Can it be repeated? Yes, every Hecate I see is like this.
Known Fix:

DrRyuk

Jul 29, 2019
Problem: Can't Scan Copper and Tin Ore with the Scanner and because of that I can't produce Copper and Tin ore with the Replicator (UU- Matter)
Known Fix:It has to be the IC2 version of the Copper and Tin Ore but can't find them in the NEI overlay or in the generated world

Jay Mathyson

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Tinkers Construct?
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug?

Cannot create Slime mud (Tried both the blue and green varieties). The recipes are there in NEI, but the resulting item picture is missing. I thought it might be the infamous IguanaTweaks, so I tried making the slime tool patterns into empty sets in the config. No joy. Tried removing the entire Iguanatweaks config file. Still no joy.

Can it be repeated?

Oddly enough, in a brand new world the recipes work just fine so it seems to be world-specific. Any ideas on something I can do?

OH_Herobrine

Jul 29, 2019
Dw20 1.6.4 v16

No crash log

Our server crashes every so often declaring slow tick rates, right before this happens, something cycles through something about Extra Bees (binnie.craftgui.extrabees.window[machine, e.g Inocculator]) and then shuts down. I understand this isn't much help but no crash report is generated, I will give extra detail if requested

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.