Botania for Begginers

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
thats another distinguition, while in magic mods you can make amazing stuff with tech mods you can make massive stuff.

Also, hell, modded minecraft is so industrial, I wish there was more adventure mods.
There are, you just aren't looking for them/don't know about them. :p
For starters, go download the twilight forest, and play it on it's own without cheesing the bosses using mod gear. :p

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
nah twilight forest destroys my pc
... How? That mod has been around since forever, without any total conversions or sequels or anything. It should be the most well-optimized mod in existence. Your issue is most likely something else; try playing with just the twilight forest - like, install it on the vanilla MC launcher and play through it. The default progression is actually really fun; it's a shame most people (including myself :p) cheese fights with mod gear.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
... How? That mod has been around since forever, without any total conversions or sequels or anything. It should be the most well-optimized mod in existence. Your issue is most likely something else; try playing with just the twilight forest - like, install it on the vanilla MC launcher and play through it. The default progression is actually really fun; it's a shame most people (including myself :p) cheese fights with mod gear.

Should be, but isn't. I do get a noticeable FPS hit in the TF, and my computer handles the larger packs without issue.

Renato Lopes

Jul 29, 2019
You guys will never know what is to have SINGLEPLAYER lag. And I do not mean FPS, I mean PING! For real!