Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

JeremyTheObscure

Jul 29, 2019
have you found it yet? and if so where did you?
That question was asked over a year ago.

The current version of BnB is on the FTB launcher, under 3rd Party Packs. It is some way down the list.

The in progress version, when it comes out, will be available on the Curse Voice Client.

A_Monsterbee

Jul 29, 2019
Having an issue running my Blood n' Bones server- all of the nether portals, regardless of distance, seem to dump out at my base. I'm running Cauldron and Clearlagg currently and using version 1.1.3, any fixes?

Mustang351c

Jul 29, 2019
Does this modpack use a mod to change spawning mechanics? When I watch people play the pack the spawn rates seem much higher than vanilla and I've also read that mobs don't despawn in this pack.

serbaut

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if the spawn rate is different but mobs are much better at tracking you down so it may feel like there are more mobs. Also, spawners are common and ignore light levels. Mobs despawn as normal.

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
i may be wrong, but didn't he disable the part of the zombie awareness mod where they smell you. and in doing so you get a lot less enemies than before when they could track you from far away.

Mustang351c

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. After looking at his ZA config the zombies (and more because the awareness_only_zombies is set to false in that config) can hear you and are attracted to light and he increased their sight range to 32 blocks.

Last edited: