Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
So happy to see this pack is still being updated. Still one of my favorites. Nothing will ever equal to hiding in a dark hole with creepers exploding and zombies digging all around me with nothing but 3 hunger bars and a flint axe lol!

kurisu_TEPDCR

Apr 18, 2015
why will it only be on curse voice... why not ftb... when i try to play modpacks on curse voice they wont load ever... a few times i let my computer on for a few hours and they still dont load... i even re-downloaded it 19 times

Reactions: Krhymez

Krhymez

Jul 29, 2019
why will it only be on curse voice... why not ftb... when i try to play modpacks on curse voice they wont load ever... a few times i let my computer on for a few hours and they still dont load... i even re-downloaded it 19 times
I have the same problem. it load the Minecraft launcher... then crashed halfway in.

I personally just download the. zip file for the mod pack, then load it through Multi MC

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't aware of him working for/with Curse at all. However, he does NOT work for/with the FtB team anymore.

But really those are both moot pionts. Because the FtB launcher is going away. FtB is will be switching over to using just the Curse Voice client eventually. In the mean time, it seems like there is an issue with your computer. I mean most people (myself included) have no problems using Curse Voice. So I would contact Curse support and post on their forums to try and get it figured out.

serbaut

Jul 29, 2019
[1.1.5] Finally got her down on hardcore after many failed attempts and stupid deaths.

Uzc5q1V.jpg

Reactions: Savoke