Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
K

Kasparasdown

Looking for someone who wants to play on a private server, please reply if you are looking for someone to play with.

Details:

I am 14 years old.
Have a lot of experience.
Looking for someone with experience.
More into tech than magic mods.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for someone who wants to play on a private server, please reply if you are looking for someone to play with.

Details:

I am 14 years old.
Have a lot of experience.
Looking for someone with experience.
More into tech than magic mods.

Not even close to the right thread for this. Seriously.

J

Jonii

Can someone tell me the pack code of the FTB modpack called Modpack of the Month Botania pls ????

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
How does one get cotton/cotton seeds in later versions of Pams Harvestcraft?
The gardens have changed; textile gardens aren't a thing anymore.

V

Viperion

Probably.

If it's synced with FTB you can probably yell at the 3rd party pack team to change it
"Probably" doesn't help much :p

It's my own pack, not published yet. I didn't have the image made until a few days ago, and want to make sure it looks ok in the smaller box that you get when selecting a pack.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
DeepResonance
how do you go about finding enough crystals to go into the laser so you can make the better crystals. I tried makeing a quarry, but it only found one. Do you just make poor quality ones till you have enough spent crystals to go into laser to make better ones?

V

Vakturion

How big should a room be for blood magic and another room for Thaumcraft? I don't want to make a room and then find out it has to be bigger and re-make the whole thing again.

Thanks!

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
"Probably" doesn't help much

It's my own pack, not published yet. I didn't have the image made until a few days ago, and want to make sure it looks ok in the smaller box that you get when selecting a pack.
If you are meaning the FTB launcher. You will have to be sent to the 3rd party packers.
If you meant like those in the main menu then you will have to get custom main menu mod and put all the resources and configure it.

Sent from a phone running tapatalk OS

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
How big should a room be for blood magic and another room for Thaumcraft? I don't want to make a room and then find out it has to be bigger and re-make the whole thing again.

Thanks!
the blood magic altar +some minior bits for it ate around 4 chunks(2x2 chunks on the horizonatal axis ) if ur playing 1.7.10 this is the single largest thing(without competition either) to consider from it . if u are playing blood magic 2 (in the mc verision past 1.7.10 ) then u have consider an incense setup as well (it is much less relevent in 1.7.10)

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
iridium ore minecraft 1.10.2 how can you find it? Playing ftb unstable pack.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
DeepResonance
how do you go about finding enough crystals to go into the laser so you can make the better crystals. I tried makeing a quarry, but it only found one. Do you just make poor quality ones till you have enough spent crystals to go into laser to make better ones?
Spelunking might be your best bet for finding resonating crystals in the world, as they do spawn in caves. Also note that spent crystals work just fine in the Infuser and that stronger crystals will last longer. I haven't done the math on it, but once you make (and use up) a decently powerful crystal, it should last a good while in the Infuser and get you a good ways toward your next crystal.

Also note that if you don't mind wasting a bunch of resonating ore, you can just make crystals without bothering to improve their strength of efficiency for the sole purpose of melting them down again in the Infuser.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
"Probably" doesn't help much :p

They have information on how big the images should be

Unium

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I'm playing the crackpack, for some reason mobs in this pack drop alot of used armor stuff. I have a surplus of those mostly crap armors... can i salvage those? like getting the leather and the iron etc? Is there any machine that grind them?

Tks in advance.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hello,

I'm playing the crackpack, for some reason mobs in this pack drop alot of used armor stuff. I have a surplus of those mostly crap armors... can i salvage those? like getting the leather and the iron etc? Is there any machine that grind them?

Tks in advance.
Can't promise this is true in the crackpack, but I believe its a vanilla mechanic: You can shapelessly craft two damaged armors/weapons of the same type together to repair them. E.g two golden chestplates, two iron swords, etc. Once you have a "repaired" item, you can often melt/cook/etc it to get the materials back.

Unium

Jul 29, 2019
Can't promise this is true in the crackpack, but I believe its a vanilla mechanic: You can shapelessly craft two damaged armors/weapons of the same type together to repair them. E.g two golden chestplates, two iron swords, etc. Once you have a "repaired" item, you can often melt/cook/etc it to get the materials back.

Yep, it works. At least the part where i can repair the stuff.. maybe the i can get the steel from those armors.

tks

H

HobbitJack

How do I use the Mining Laser for MineFactory Reloaded? Or, as an even better question, how do I get any of the machines to work?