Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
IIRC warp is a constant debuff that should happen randomly, but doesn't last long...
Are you using the latest version of TC?
And if it is becoming TOO much of a PITA then you can enable "wuss mode" which eliminates warp :)

Reactions: pc_assassin

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I might have to disable warp. I am all for warp but when the effects start to get permanent and it continuously spawns eldritch guardians at me...

I'll try making the armor first.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Well from your screenshot is looked like you consatantly had warp being produced(?)* so I would say it has bugged out to be active constantly

*probably not the right word

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
I tried using the /tc warp command to set my warp to 0 but the effects are still permanent and it still keeps spamming my TC log with "you have gained temporary warp"

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Are there ways to simply remove large quantities of water?

Make some ice, put ice over top of the water (builders wand) put lava ontop of the ice so the ice melts into water and that will turn to stone/cobble, then use a filler to remove the cobble/stone.

Is it a mod or vanilla thing that I can combine two damaged items in a crafting table and get a less damaged item, I thought you always had to use an anvil.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
If I add a mod like roguelike dungeons or chocolate quest will it do that thing where new chunks don't blend in with old chunk boundaries?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
If I add a mod like roguelike dungeons or chocolate quest will it do that thing where new chunks don't blend in with old chunk boundaries?
It may do something to the generation of the dungeons... but world gen/chunk boundary errors, nope. Unless chocolate quest adds biomes, mods that add structures can't really wreck a chunk boundary other than maybe half the structure being generated

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else feel like the arcane bore is just really underpowered? I mean it looks cool but...
Yes. At least when you put other automated mining devices next to it.

If all you had was other magic mods? I think it'd only be competing with the blood magic method.

Naridar

Jul 29, 2019
Was the ability to use creosote oil in carpenters to create impregnated casing/sticks removed as of FTB Monster 1.1.2? My carpenters work fine with seed oil but not creosote oil, seed oil's a real pain to get and I have a reserve of ~500 buckets of creosote (plus a bunch of coke ovens).

Sawney

Jul 29, 2019
Can you easily take a quest line from one modpack and add it to another? I don't want to switch out the whole book mind you just add quests. Yogscraft complete has a decent quest book (blood magic, thaumcraft, witchery). Material energy has a pretty good minechem quest line I would like for tutorial purposes. As well as an ars magica line to finish learning magic I'm sure I could find with some digging.

Edit:I sort of wish quests were made for mods rather than packs. So I can grab what quests I want rather than scrounge for the packs that have what I want.

Blockmaster139

Jul 29, 2019
Was the ability to use creosote oil in carpenters to create impregnated casing/sticks removed as of FTB Monster 1.1.2? My carpenters work fine with seed oil but not creosote oil, seed oil's a real pain to get and I have a reserve of ~500 buckets of creosote (plus a bunch of coke ovens).

That's a feature of Plugins for Forestry. I don't really follow Monster, but it may have been removed or somethibg.