Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Yea it does, as does anything else you want to crossbreed.

I believe that there is a way to get sugarcane seeds by crossbreeding plants, which you can place in crops.

Reactions: Ashendale

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Two questions while playing AS2:

I receivied several colored Glowstone blocks from reward bags. Is it possible to shatter them and get the glowstone, or through any other method?

On Thaumcraft, how do I get plenty of aspects besides eating Brain Jerky?

Thanks

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Two questions while playing AS2:

I receivied several colored Glowstone blocks from reward bags. Is it possible to shatter them and get the glowstone, or through any other method?

On Thaumcraft, how do I get plenty of aspects besides eating Brain Jerky?

Thanks
  1. Yes, breaking them should work.
  2. Whisperweed from Botania works too.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Which are the possible tools that can benefit from Ex Nihilo's Hammered modifier?

Is it only usable on the hatchet?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Which are the possible tools that can benefit from Ex Nihilo's Hammered modifier?
The one that makes TiC tools act as a hammer? Pretty sure it should work on any tool, it's just that different tools have different preferred blocks so like silk touch it can still be useful to have more then one. If you want to hammer the ore gravel/sand for example an excavator could work well.

Reactions: Ashendale

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
The one that makes TiC tools act as a hammer? Pretty sure it should work on any tool, it's just that different tools have different preferred blocks so like silk touch it can still be useful to have more then one. If you want to hammer the ore gravel/sand for example an excavator could work well.

I tried an excavator and the gravel remains as gravel. If it's relevant, I'm playing Agrarian Skies 2.

Edit: I think I've only been testing on tools have no available modifier slots...

Edit 2: I can confirm this: it needs at least one modifier slot. Refer to one of my previous posts regarding /facepalm...

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Personally, I hope they call it MineCraft+ and loop back around the numeric versioning. I so much want to see MC++, MC#, and finally MC@. :p

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Ex Nihilo's Diamond Hammer gives Smashing to TC tools, but what of crooks? On NEI I only see wood, bone and flux-infused, and none of them seem to work.

Any ideas?