Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

A_Hairy_Potatoe

Jul 29, 2019
Draconic Evolution question: I've been trying to resurrect a dragon so I can finally get all of the Draconic gear and Staff of Power but I am lacking the mob souls. I have spent close to an hour killing wither skeletons with my draconic sword that are spawning from a stabilized spawner upgraded to tier 2. What are the chances of getting a soul? I also have been grinding with celebrities in a mystcraft world and yet to have any souls. Also, is there any easy way to get souls (like a specific mob) or an easy way to get the Reaper enchant.

Thanks
Souls are a quite rare drop, the reaper enchant makes it just a tad more efficient. I would make a test world "if you don't have one already" and try MFR spawners and EnderIO spawners "Keep in mind Powers spawners only spawns wither skeletons in the Nether " I also have "Enchanting plus" installed wouldn't consider it cheating just time saving since you will get the enchants sooner or later. I would also recommend bibliocraft's enchanted book maker.

Reactions: legionite626

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, Having a strange problem I have a chunkloader setup with a DW20 Frame quarry. And it seems to me that the chunklaoder wont load the chunks I have to fly all the way to the quarry to update it and then it runs fine but after a few minutes it stops again I'm sending a WR frequency over Mystcraft Dimension. It also leaves these wierd grooves after I update it
Try setting your chunk loader to a wider range, if that does not help try placing the loader off the frame to test if there is a problem from moving the loader with the frame. The loader range is my guess.

By the way, on your frame did your frame microblocks change to pump covers in the last update?

A_Hairy_Potatoe

Jul 29, 2019
Try setting your chunk loader to a wider range, if that does not help try placing the loader off the frame to test if there is a problem from moving the loader with the frame. The loader range is my guess.

By the way, on your frame did your frame microblocks change to pump covers in the last update?
They haven't and the range is already set to 4 chunks .

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmm, I noticed that whenever I relog onto the server The WR frequency names are wiped.
I set up a couple of sender/receivers today and noticed the named list did not show all my previous name settings - the numbers stayed so try just setting frequency numbers and see if that helps.

When I log back in tonight I will see how my new ones are - you could be right, something is a bit dodgy with them

ftb_monster

Jul 29, 2019
i have 2 computers i want to run agrarian skies 2 on them here are the specs for both the first one has intel(R) core(TM) 2 duo cpu e7500 @ 2.93GHz for the prosesor it has 4.00 gb of ram 32 bit oberating and it runs window 7 professional
the second computer has intel(R) core(TM) 1.5 CPU 661 @ 3.33GHz 1.60GHz 2.00GB and 64-bit java
so am i better using the first computer or the second computer
sorry i am new to the fourms so soory if this is in the wrong place

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
stupid question, I'm about 90% sure it was possible before, but how can you see the NBT and META information of items in Minecraft?
I know WAILA can show this, but it only works with blocks placed down, but I want to know the NBT and META of items in my inventory.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to use Computercraft as an ender quarry? I mean, I wish to mine the hell out of a place without making it a giant hole in the ground.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to use Computercraft as an ender quarry? I mean, I wish to mine the hell out of a place without making it a giant hole in the ground.
just don't use the world hole upgrade and it wont leave a big hole it will just replace everything with dirt

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
just don't use the world hole upgrade and it wont leave a big hole it will just replace everything with dirt
He doesn't want to use ExU's Ender Quarry and wonders whether he could replicate it with CC. Though turtles might be able to do it, albeit probably very slowly.

Reactions: lenscas

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
He doesn't want to use ExU's Ender Quarry and wonders whether he could replicate it with CC. Though turtles might be able to do it, albeit probably very slowly.
Yes, I'm aware, but I'm a bit on early game and before I manage to go to the end and etcetera, I wanted a turtle *cough*slave*cough* digging while I set up other things.

But I'm afraid of ruining the landscape.

Side question: how do turtles behave with lava/water?