Arcane Table Dupe Fix

Wobber

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Darkdeath1332, thanks for the plugin - however there is big bug, it removes every block with the data of 15 eg. black wool, Supercondensator and relay.

I think your problem is around here:
if (((event.getAction() == Action.LEFT_CLICK_BLOCK) || ((event.getAction() == Action.RIGHT_CLICK_BLOCK) && (event.getClickedBlock().getTypeId() == 1614))) &&
(event.getClickedBlock().getData() == 15)) {

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Darkdeath1332, thanks for the plugin - however there is big bug, it removes every block with the data of 15 eg. black wool, Supercondensator and relay.

I think your problem is around here:
if (((event.getAction() == Action.LEFT_CLICK_BLOCK) || ((event.getAction() == Action.RIGHT_CLICK_BLOCK) && (event.getClickedBlock().getTypeId() == 1614))) &&
(event.getClickedBlock().getData() == 15)) {

Not sure how that can couse it becouse its ID and sub ID

Wobber

Jul 29, 2019
What if you remove the 15 data check? then only table and Arcane Table would affected.

Have you confirmed the problem on your server?

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Its more of an issue of his parentheses he did not group them in the way he intended.

dany624

Jul 29, 2019
hi, on my server some player started duping with deep storage unit, maybe it can be fixed adding this code? (I don't know very much java)

Code:
public void PlayerInteract2(PlayerInteractEvent event) {
        if (event.getAction() == Action.LEFT_CLICK_BLOCK || event.getAction() == Action.RIGHT_CLICK_BLOCK && event.getClickedBlock().getTypeId() == 3131){
            if (event.getClickedBlock().getData() == 3) {
            Block block = event.getClickedBlock();
            main.arcanetable.add(block.getX() * block.getY() * block.getZ());
        }

}