Arcane Table Dupe Fix

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, Im the owner of bedcraft, just wanted to share my plugins. This is my cutom made plugin to fix the arcane table dupe. I did not touch the source code I only use MCPC to clear the drops.

How it works?
It saves the location when someone breaks it and on the drop event the drops get cleared so there will be no dupe. The dupe works by breaking the table and then the table drops the recipy items and the final item.

This is a java plugin for bukkit. This is no mod and there is a config wich should be empty to tempolairy store the locations till next restart. To install just drap and drop to the folder /plugins.

Donate to keep this updating and being improved ; http://donatebct.buycraft.net/

Official ultimate server; ftb.bedcraft.eu

Download:
http://www.bedcraft.eu/download/BedCraftDUPE.jar

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't need to be updated and improved really, I am sure the dupe has been or will be fixed in 1.5.2 or 1.6.2.

Its a nice fix and all, but if anyone is running 1.4.7 without MCPC+, Tick Threading also has this fix built in. https://github.com/nallar/TickThreading

TickThreadings fix does not work 100%, if you have it openened and someone else breaks it you can still grab the items (Just found out on my main server)

EDIT: reporting to nallar, use this workaround till he fixed.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest with you cjm721, as good as tick threading is, it is still buggy, I recently installed it to test it and I did love it - definate performance increase, however for some reason no compatibility with existing grief prevention claims which caused a particularly interesting crash. So to be honest I think TT is the best solution for servers but you should never limit your options, this adds another idea, at the end of the day its another way to stop dupers, and as a server owner, thats what I care about most.

On a side note, you should add in functionality for it to do the same thing with a fabricator

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019

Considering does not happen on any of my servers with ticktheading installed. I checked to make sure since I had already applied a bytecode patch and wanted to make sure it still behaved correctly with TT's version before I updated to the build of TT that had it. Also just posting an issue does not prove it, nor does showing a video because you don't even show TT beind installed or what version you are running.

@MrBrunty thing is a work around is not the same as a true fix/patch where the problem is as just doing something on the outside is not always garenteed to fix the issue. Just like making sure noone can right click at all with a minion stone does not prevent mods from using it, but going in and changing the code to remove the transformation ability does.

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
Considering does not happen on any of my servers with ticktheading installed. I checked to make sure since I had already applied a bytecode patch and wanted to make sure it still behaved correctly with TT's version before I updated to the build of TT that had it. Also just posting an issue does not prove it, nor does showing a video because you don't even show TT beind installed or what version you are running.

@MrBrunty thing is a work around is not the same as a true fix/patch where the problem is as just doing something on the outside is not always garenteed to fix the issue. Just like making sure noone can right click at all with a minion stone does not prevent mods from using it, but going in and changing the code to remove the transformation ability does.

Why would I be lying about this? I just want it to be fixed. Try it like I did in the video yourself.

the minimum stone is not being stopped from clicking, only in a claim wich is not yours (grief).

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Why would I be lying about this? I just want it to be fixed. Try it like I did in the video yourself.

the minimum stone is not being stopped from clicking, only in a claim wich is not yours (grief).

Well considering most of the time your logic does not seem to be all there. Because you say it does not work, yet for me it is working as intended and there is not really some special why of breaking it that will cause the issue as how the whole system works when you do a true patch and not workaround (as only the correct code is ran)/

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
Well considering most of the time your logic does not seem to be all there. Because you say it does not work, yet for me it is working as intended and there is not really some special why of breaking it that will cause the issue as how the whole system works when you do a true patch and not workaround (as only the correct code is ran)/

Still sure about what your telling? Nallar found out its true.

nallar

Jul 29, 2019

darkdeath is correct, there was another dupe bug. Now fixed.