Ako the Builder: FTB Infinity , Regrowth, Pathfinder & Resonant Rise Let's Plays!

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
World download for episode 10 of my ftb 1.5.2 Beta let's play is now available in the first post of this thread :)

Episode 10 is currently uploading and will be available soon

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for the 3 episodes yesterday. if it wasn't on the weekend i don't know if i'd have had time to watch them all. keep up the good work.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for the 3 episodes yesterday. if it wasn't on the weekend i don't know if i'd have had time to watch them all. keep up the good work.

Heh, one was released by mistake, forgot to set the scheduled time for t, but glad you enjoyed them :)

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 20 world download is now available (actually it's episode 21 as I wanted to get the boiler up and running) and in the first post of this thread. Episode 20 is currently uploading and 21 is coming right after it :)

jkribbz

Jul 29, 2019
Big fan of your videos Ako, I learn a lot and find the videos you make to be very educational. :D
But having a hard time setting up myself without every server i go on getting griefed :/

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Big fan of your videos Ako, I learn a lot and find the videos you make to be very educational. :D
But having a hard time setting up myself without every server i go on getting griefed :/

Hi, glad the videos are useful for you :) Sorry you haven't found a good server it seems really hard. I've only played solo or with people I actually know. I think without them I'd just play single player, seems more hassle than its worth unless you get real lucky and find a good group.

Reactions: jkribbz

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Final world download for the v0.6 1.5.2 FTB world is in the first post of this thread, episodes 37 and 38 will both be up tomorrow.

Look for the portal on top of a tree to get to the lever that triggers 8 nukes
biggrin.png

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, first world download of the new ftb 1.5.2 beta server is now in the first post of this thread (we restarted the server with the release of v0.8 of the beta modpack), you can check out season 2 here

I also want to briefly mention I've now got a hexxit series running too (but don't really want to advertise it in ftb forums so this is the only mention it will get in this thread) :)

Reactions: Odenite

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Bit of a rewrite of the original post, included is the Unleashed world download for tomorrow's episode (episode 10)

Here is episode 9 of FTB Unleashed:

Reactions: Odenite

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Awesome, would you care to share the link of your texture pack for the FTB Unleashed series, I've not seen any bundled Faithful 32x with FTB Unleashed mods support yet anywhere and you seem to have it on your current LP so it must be available somewhere in shaddy territories where its not fully easy to get for everyone I suppose.

Erosparadox

Jul 29, 2019
Ako the builder .I am impressed. I wish I had found you sooner .You offer so much for the FTB community new and old players alike have a lot to learn from you and your very well thought out videos. That even entertain not just inform .I highly recommend watching his video's to anyone looking for good info on FTB . I was very surprised by the overwhelming quality and effort put into each and every video . I have learned a lot from your videos and look forward each and every time to the next one .There are so many let's plays out there it can be hard to weed through them all . Trust me this is one you don't want to miss out on . See for yourself and you will soon be hooked as well . Thank you so much Ako Keep it up and you will do very well in this community . I just wanted to say thanks and show my support for someone who has helped me out a lot .I am not usually impressed but, you my friend have knocked my socks off . Here is to wishing you all the success you deserve.:)

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome, would you care to share the link of your texture pack for the FTB Unleashed series, I've not seen any bundled Faithful 32x with FTB Unleashed mods support yet anywhere and you seem to have it on your current LP so it must be available somewhere in shaddy territories where its not fully easy to get for everyone I suppose.

Hi, the source I use is on these forums and is in the description of my videos, here is the link :)

It's not technically for the unleashed pack but covers most stuff, I think.[DOUBLEPOST=1375945652][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ako the builder .I am impressed. I wish I had found you sooner .You offer so much for the FTB community new and old players alike have a lot to learn from you and your very well thought out videos. That even entertain not just inform .I highly recommend watching his video's to anyone looking for good info on FTB . I was very surprised by the overwhelming quality and effort put into each and every video . I have learned a lot from your videos and look forward each and every time to the next one .There are so many let's plays out there it can be hard to weed through them all . Trust me this is one you don't want to miss out on . See for yourself and you will soon be hooked as well . Thank you so much Ako Keep it up and you will do very well in this community . I just wanted to say thanks and show my support for someone who has helped me out a lot .I am not usually impressed but, you my friend have knocked my socks off . Here is to wishing you all the success you deserve.:)

Thanks very much for the awesome message, the support is very welcome! I'm glad you like the vids and I hope I can keep them informative and entertaining enough to make you stick around :)

Reactions: Erosparadox

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Thanks for the quick link, since I have more mods than the FTB Unleashed, I'll have to track down if some textures are made for some of my other mods, but that's a great start, I was sick of the default texture of everything, once you're hooked to Faithful, you don't want to play Minecraft without it, now if I could get the water and sky from John Smith Texture Pack in this one, it would be complete awesomeness for me, but thats way much troubles...

Also if I can give you a tip about echanting stuff, try with 28 levels, I get most of my best enchant with 28 levels, not always working but I found that with 30 levels I get more shitty enchants than with 28 levels.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the quick link, since I have more mods than the FTB Unleashed, I'll have to track down if some textures are made for some of my other mods, but that's a great start, I was sick of the default texture of everything, once you're hooked to Faithful, you don't want to play Minecraft without it, now if I could get the water and sky from John Smith Texture Pack in this one, it would be complete awesomeness for me, but thats way much troubles...

Also if I can give you a tip about echanting stuff, try with 28 levels, I get most of my best enchant with 28 levels, not always working but I found that with 30 levels I get more shitty enchants than with 28 levels.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try :)