Ako the Builder: FTB Infinity , Regrowth, Pathfinder & Resonant Rise Let's Plays!

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, my name is Ako and I'm a player of games.

Welcome to my forum thread, please feel free to ask any questions here as I'll check back often.

My YouTube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/To3cutta or you can just check my (out of date) welcome video:

I try to upload daily at 1PM GMT

I plan to resume streaming soon™ here and whenever I publish a video or stream a magic tweet appears here

FTB Infinity Modpack

Episode 1:

Playlist link

World Download @Episode 20: link

HQM Packs: Regrowth and Pathfinder

See the links in my signature for links to playlists of these series :)

World Download for Regrowth @Episode 12: link

There is currently no download for Pathfinder

Direwolf20 Modpack (now ended)

I've wanted to play this pack since I first saw it nd am finally doing a playthrough of the Direwolf20 modpack! I've added a mod called fastcraft into the pack and am using the vanilla Faithful32 resource pack. This world is played on a single player server set up on my own pc and has difficulty set to hard and natural health regen disabled. Here is episode 1 and a series playlist:

Or if you'd prefer a playlist link

Final World Download @ Episode 50: link

As said at the top, feel free to post if you have any questions as they're always welcome or if you just want to say Hi!​

I'm not the most professional youtuber, I say erm a lot (a lot) and get interupted by cups of tea, pizzas and a crying nephew now and then but I'm really enjoying making these videos and the extra dimension it adds to gaming so you're stuck with me. My channel has grown surprisingly rapidly so why not check me out :)

Also check out my other series:

Resonant Rise Server Play on KirinDave's LP Server - link

Some people have asked what I look like, here's a pic:
ako.jpg

Thank you for your time :)
Ako

Last edited:

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Another 2 episodes today as I didn't like the first one much :) Enjoy!

Episode 23: showing some random stuff done between episodes and starting a 2nd me network for bee production

Episode 24: steam boiler prep, more bee me network, soul shards and a bit of factorization router prep.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!, fresh episode and new world download. Currently at 399 subs and steadily growing, check it out :)

Episode 25: steam boiler power up, first UU-matter and some spawner stuff.

World Download: clicky

I added a linking book at the spawn so you can get to the house quicker!

I'll update the link in the original post to the most current world upload too

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't update thread yesterday, but added a video, so here are the next two;

Episode 31:

Episode 32:

I'm over 500 subs, so a massive THANK YOU!!! to all who have clicked the button. Many, many thanks!

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Another 2 episodes update as I don't want to spam the forum every single day :) I now put out episodes at exactly 12:00 GMT each day.

Episode 33:

Episode 34:

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
41 & 42, increasing controlled scrap production, some ME autorcrafting, making a kickass modular power suit and testing it on a wither!

Episode 41:

Episode 42:

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
2 new epsiodes, plus if you like other types of minecraft check out my new Super Hostile let's play of Vechs Inferno Mines CTM: clicky

Episode 43:

Episode 44:

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Ultimate let's play episode 50 and new world download

Let's Play Episode 50:

World download: clicky

And up to episode 4 of my Beginner's Guide, episode 5 will be available at 9pm gmt.

Beginner's Guide Episode 4:

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, here's episode 55 of the let's play (latest world download is in the original post of this thread) and episode 9 of my Beginner's Guide, enjoy!

FTB Ultimate Let's Play Episode 55:

FTB Beginner's Guide Episode 9: