A tricky question!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Well, Mystcraft isn't updated to 1.6.4 so I have a more stable thaumcraft version than you. My DC version has the TC4 api.
So nah nah nyah nyah nah :p:p:p

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
No idea *shrugs shoulders*. Just a random one :) 1st on the server too.. We were searching for the Oils desert one.. Thought it was liquid Ender at first :D I wonder what would be XcompWiz or Player's reaction to this :rolleyes:
That age was like a lottery. You won it

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
To be kind of on topic, you do know that Mystcraft is able to search forge lists for valid biomes, right? It's not much of a stretch to me that XComp found a way to search one's install for valid Forge enabled Liquids... and judging by the vast ocean of UUM you've got there, I'ma guess that the possibility that MystCraft does that now is a solid "maybe".

Xenou

Jul 29, 2019
Yep like the so called Ocean of Oil :) BUt I doub you can make this intentionally.. Still it's a great thingy, still to replicate a single iridium ore even with endless UUM will be pricy judging from the fact that it needs a lot of power :(

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Yep like the so called Ocean of Oil :) BUt I doub you can make this intentionally.. Still it's a great thingy, still to replicate a single iridium ore even with endless UUM will be pricy judging from the fact that it needs a lot of power :(
I wouldn't doubt it at all. You can get any symbol that Mystcraft makes if it's enabled. And disabling the symbol prevents it from being used randomly IIRC, so...
The great UUM hunt is on?
In addition, I just checked my /configs/mystcraft/symbols.cfg and apparently I have it twice... And Liquid Taint from TC4 not far down from it.
And Atomic Science "Toxic Waste".

Pretty much anything that's a liquid is showing up here as a valid symbol...

Xenou

Jul 29, 2019
haha maybe.. The Hunt is for you :p I already got it! Still there is a NEI addon if I am not mistaken that reveals all possible pages that you can get

Xenou

Jul 29, 2019
Come to think about it I think my buddy found some liquid modifiers but I don't think it's a big deal... It's nice that those sphere things in the background can be GT granite if you're luck enough :))

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder what would happen if that was an ocean of wine.
I think you'd either be in Chile, New Zealand, Italy or France.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
haha maybe.. The Hunt is for you :p I already got it! Still there is a NEI addon if I am not mistaken that reveals all possible pages that you can get
The symbol or a world with it? One is useful for now... One is useful forever.

And yes, that's the Mystcraft NEI addon. Quite handy, really, if one insists on cheating in important things.

Xenou

Jul 29, 2019
For now of course, getting this on purpose is just spoiling the fun. As I said, We go this on random.. Still no use except for Iridium ore sadly :(

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
For now of course, getting this on purpose is just spoiling the fun. As I said, We go this on random.. Still no use except for Iridium ore sadly :(
You're not very creative if all you can think to make with Unlimited Resources is more Iridium...

Xenou

Jul 29, 2019
Well I am in mid-end stages of GT with 4 mfr drills and one lava fuge running 24/7.. Except a fusion reactor(iridium) I don't know what else to use it for, meh my buddy could have a thought or two ;)

--
Btw It takes time to replicate something rather than the standard craft on the go

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
Well I am in mid-end stages of GT with 4 mfr drills and one lava fuge running 24/7.. Except a fusion reactor(iridium) I don't know what else to use it for, meh my buddy could have a thought or two ;)
you kinda brought it upon yourself

Reactions: PeggleFrank

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing.

BTW Anyone know what those spheres are? I generated an age that was void with those as stone (and mystcraft libraries which generated cobble from the bottom of the age up to like 64 or something where the main building was).