A tricky question!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Xenou

Jul 29, 2019
So me and my friend made a random mystcraft age on the private server today and what do we have here ... ? The first to get this right gets a duckling!!

5E5AfE4.png

Reactions: Geometry

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
liquid/molten manylluyn or however you spell it ._.

Or liquid/molten obsidian

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I on't recall the name, but I know it's that bad stuff from natura![DOUBLEPOST=1381445591][/DOUBLEPOST]HOFF YOU NINJA!

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
liquid/molten manylluyn or however you spell it

That would be overpowered as hell, think of all the insane tools you could make if you had a limitless supply of the best metal in the game.
Maybe not OP in the late game, but if you found that before you could afford a blast furnace then balance just went WOOSH.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
That would be overpowered as hell, think of all the insane tools you could make if you had a limitless supply of the best metal in the game.
Maybe not OP in the late game, but if you found that before you could afford a blast furnace then balance just went WOOSH.

You're probably equally likely to find a single ocean world of oil and go in right as a bolt of lightning strikes the surface and your computer gets eaten alive.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed, that is UU-matter. Nice find! With an ocean like that, you might even be able to make an iridium piece or two! :D

(random ribbing @devs for yet unfinalized replicator numbers)

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
WOW. The entire world is UU? Seeing how a Minecraft world is practically infinite, you have unlimited supplies for all basic materials right there provided the age is stable enough to keep some pump stations in it.

On the note of my new duckling, do I have to come pick it up or do you offer shipping to Canada? If neither is a good option, I suppose we could keep the duckling on a private server and give it a name tag "Community Duckling". Also, do they get along well with cats and dogs? I have 1 of each and I couldn't bear to watch a duckling get eaten.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Xenou

Jul 29, 2019
Well Yep entire world :) Has some spontaneous lightnings but that's all I've seen, a few lightning rods would get the max out of this age! Going to pump it alll and make a redwood tree out of iridium somehow :D And I was thinking about deleting it yestarday >.>
HAxDvzV.png

Still about the duckling, it's infused with iridium in the bones just before hatching and has a titanium peak :) And the best part ? Gravy suit So it will get itself delivered to everywhere. You are a lucky one!!

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds dangerous, I will keep it near my flesh eating penguins.

Unless something changed, Mystcraft lightning won't trigger the lightning rod, but if it has you got a serious power source. Would be a shame to have someone steal the only book to that world. *whistles

Trunks9809

Jul 29, 2019
Unless something changed, Mystcraft lightning won't trigger the lightning rod, but if it has you got a serious power source. Would be a shame to have someone steal the only book to that world. *whistles

An Eternal Storm age worked with Lightning Rods in 1.5.x - you may be thinking of Thaumcraft lightning though.

Xenou

Jul 29, 2019
Will see! Replicator > everything else, currently pumping into a max steel tank :rolleyes: Then going to test the rod thingy.. My buddy suggested a fusion near the ocean of madness. Any opinions?

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
What exact pages did you use to get that age? I would love to get one of these when I start a 1.6 world :D I think this may be the most OP thing Mystcraft has done to date. And I thought oil oceans were OP :confused:

Xenou

Jul 29, 2019
No idea *shrugs shoulders*. Just a random one :) 1st on the server too.. We were searching for the Oils desert one.. Thought it was liquid Ender at first :D I wonder what would be XcompWiz or Player's reaction to this :rolleyes: