32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

SCAL37

Jul 29, 2019
You're right. I'll check if it's Optifine, since that's the only other thing that I changed.

Feanarang

Jul 29, 2019
Found a GUI issue with the Centrifuge Extractor. The output only has 1 slot for me where it should show three, I think. Here's the SS:
FuJdK.png

Thanks Guys!

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Found a GUI issue with the Centrifuge Extractor. The output only has 1 slot for me where it should show three, I think. Here's the SS:

-picture showing gui-

Thanks Guys!

Fixed in the latest version for 1.4.2.

Lady_Oolong

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not saying that we are going to be leaving the GUIs as they are, I'm just saying don't expect a hand drawn background.
No promises, but I have enough experience and some amount of motivation (I'm on the Feed the City crew where we're using this pack) to try my hand at an alternate GUI style or a few. Just not something I can start very soon.

Jnvn

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. I did a quick remake of the iron chest textures, thought I'd share it with you.
ScreenShot2012-12-23at22920PM_zps18efe4e5.png

Zip archive of textures: http://www.mediafire.com/?f3sjqe19j11udfa

They go in FTBBETAA > minecraft > texturepacks > (whatever your texture zip is called) > cpw > mods > ironchest > sprites.

By the way, loving this texture pack!

Reactions: Jugg3rV

JezuitX

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah we're missing some stuff still. Specifically in Thaumcraft. You're missing Knowledge Fragments, Advanced Golem Clay Worker, Advanced Golem Stone Worker, and Accessory: Top Hat. Not complaining just putting it out there. Keep doing the awesome work you do, because it is very much appreciated by us who have no artistic ability.

Moltakkk111

Jul 29, 2019
A request on updating some textures for the Dw20 pack and if you could a ETA (i know it's holidays so it will take a while)

Tymon015223

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone is interested, I made some textures for GraviSuite. I used some assets from JohnSmith just to make sure that items that were upgraded looked similar to the previously upgraded self. The assets I used were: LapPack as a base, Quantum suit, Quantum Helmet, Chainsaw, and Diamond tipped drill. The rest are based off of the original textures. They aren't too different than the originals but they're 32x32 so I think they look better.

Pictureofgravisuite_zpsdd35d6ce.png

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?tav8blibv66cub7

Just take the folder in the .zip and put it in your johnsmith .zip

Also in-case it causes any issues, these are unofficial textures and in no way represent the artist(s) of JohnSmith.

Bracye

Jul 29, 2019
DW pack TP would be nice :) Tried with the 1.4.2 but there is some textures missing or weird.