32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

Wraithflay

Jul 29, 2019
So how many hours should it take to patch mod 2/36 in the Ultimate Pack, exactly? Kind of amazed at how long this has taken so far, and I thought downloading Smite took a while. xD

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
So how many hours should it take to patch mod 2/36 in the Ultimate Pack, exactly? Kind of amazed at how long this has taken so far, and I thought downloading Smite took a while. xD

Our host for the downloads isn't the best. So exit out, wait about thirty minutes and try again.

Wraithflay

Jul 29, 2019
Ah I gotcha, that worked out just fine after I waited for a bit. Thanks for the heads up, didn't know if it was me or some external factor!

Oodahn

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same issue as stated before. Dialog box flashes but the patcher doesn't run. Everything is up to date.

Jnvn

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up, I believe the item icon and texture for the new Advanced Nano Chestplate in Gravisuite is missing, as well as the new Plate Bending Machine and various metal plate textures in Gregtech.

EDIT:
My mistake, the main (non-patcher) download for 1.4.7 is outdated.

DrRed

Jul 29, 2019
In the second to latest Forge build, #715, this is the changelog;

Changelog:

Build 1.5.2-7.8.0.715
LexManos: Fix arbitrary GUIContainer text coloring by forcing lighting to be disabled. Closes #594

Does that fix the hard-to-read text with this TP?

Zica

Jul 29, 2019

Changelog:

Build 1.5.2-7.8.0.715
LexManos: Fix arbitrary GUIContainer text coloring by forcing lighting to be disabled. Closes #594

Yes, hopefully.

Padgavin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this has been posted, I'm too lazy to go through and all 39 pages. But the Quartz ax appears to be backwards when held in your hand. Nothing major really, just looks weird to be hitting a tree with the dull half of a sharp blade.

Attachments

• 2013-06-08_07.27.35.png
    2013-06-08_07.27.35.png
    824.5 KB · Views: 129

kittenykat

Jul 29, 2019
We just plain need a better GUI for this texture pack, most of the GUI windows for machines are completely unreadable, and you can't see anything transparent (like glass) in those horribly dark container backgrounds!! I've had to resort to deleting the GUI folder until I can find a suitable replacement, this is just unreasonable :/

I mean, look at this!
aRvzcJ7.png

Jnvn

Jul 29, 2019
YES, we know the text on the GUIs is hard to read. We're always looking for ways to fix this. Complaining about it isn't going to help.

Changelog:

Build 1.5.2-7.8.0.715

Yes, hopefully.

Reactions: Rezinol and Zica

kittenykat

Jul 29, 2019
... you can't see anything transparent (like glass) in those horribly dark container backgrounds!!
It's not just the text that's the issue, and a fix added to the v1.4.7 pack would be nice rather than just all putting it in the newest one, FTB (which is one of the main modpacks this tex pack remix is geared for) tends to require MC 1.4.7 rather than 1.5.2.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
It's not just the text that's the issue, and a fix added to the v1.4.7 pack would be nice rather than just all putting it in the newest one, FTB (which is one of the main modpacks this tex pack remix is geared for) tends to require MC 1.4.7 rather than 1.5.2.

We can't fix it, it's up to the people who make forge, and there's a reason that they have just fixed it for 1.5.2 (hint, it wasn't possible for 1.4.7 and earlier)

We could re-design every GUI in the game, but that would take months, and it wouldn't be Johnsmith anymore.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, I'm too lazy to go through and all 39 pages. But the Quartz ax appears to be backwards when held in your hand. Nothing major really, just looks weird to be hitting a tree with the dull half of a sharp blade.

So you mean.. the sharp part is for hitting the tree? My gosh.. I've been doing it wrong for.. idk.. years!

Hehe, it should be fixed now.

tragische

Jul 29, 2019
Today I have complite mod for you. It's Jammy Furniture mod.

4b534958dabd360b31c0078556736992.png

38d2c6f8cef219a3a245c8087242904f.png

http://www.behance.net/gallery/JohnSmith-Inspired-textures-for-Minecraft-mods-part-3/9156135 - details
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1302969/minecraft/jammy-furniture-mod-JS-tragische.zip - download (.psd included if you want edit something)
https://github.com/tragische/Minecraft-JSITP-Jammy-Furniture-Mod - repository (in case of update)

Hope you like it guys.
ps. my next victim is GregTech but there is lots of work there)
all updates can be found here if you interested in raw versions https://github.com/tragische

Reactions: Greenhawk837

Chekote

Jul 29, 2019
@tragische

That's really awesome. I wasn't aware of that mod, I just downloaded it with your textures. I'm really looking forward to your Gregtech pack!

I did run into some issues getting your texture pack to work. It seems that your directory structure is not quite right. You have your textures in:

jammy780\furniture\textures

But for them to work, I had to place them in:

jammyfurniture\textures\models

sairus99

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys
first of all great job love this texture pack and great job you guys doing

and for the question any way some one here can make textures for mod call custom npc mod v1.4.7??

tnx again for your work and have fun :)

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

It's been a while ... I was hoping somebody would notice these missing textures but apparently they've flown under the radar so far. I'm kinda surprised nobody's tackled the advanced nanochestplate. I thought everybody used that thing. :)

Invisible:
Plutonium ingots
Thorium ingots
Portable scanner
Basic, advanced and elite circuit boards
Advanced circuit parts

Pink box:
Advanced NanoChestPlate

To whomever did the new Forestry textures: They look AMAZING. Awesome work.