[16x] Greatwood Texture Pack WIP

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
all of the sphax textures are gone? yay! now i dont have to edit them myself!~ thank you for your work on this pack, i think we all appreciate it.
Almost. Nothing has been done for Gregtech, but as i disable that mod on every modpack, it should be fine for me. ill look into it though

Pixelgent

Jul 29, 2019
hmm odd the tools should be in there already, ill be uploading a new version soon with thermal and a lot of of fixes with missing textures and the 2 ores that i missed :/

worlditemsshowcase.png

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Pixelagent, are there any thoughts for the inclusion of Magic World mods' textures? Haven't had time to play at all and check myself to be honest...

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
So, I moved into working on blocks and items that don't spawn naturally, as Pixelgent is focusing on that himself. I made the advanced computers from computercraft, and the GUI for turtles(pictures show an error, but I fixed that post taking the screenshots) some thaumcraft, most all of the items, the 2x2 warded stone crafting thingy( why won't it let me right-click with a wand?) and the dark furnacy thing. Made the red rock blocks and the other items in extrabiomes. I textured all of the gems and ingots for xycraft but not much was done to bricks in it. Any ways get it here (the most recent version pixelgent uploded plus everything i made and the iron furnaces by a65kid, and sorry I renamed the .zip)PICTURES!!!

redrock%20%282%29.png
thaum%20%282%29.png
thaum%20%281%29.png
xycraft.png
computercraft%20%282%29.png

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
When is there going to be a new release I see all this stuff but no new release :( just want an eta for it if there is one Sorry for sounding like that guy

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
Please don't abandon this project. You are doing a great job
I'm not sure what's going on with pixelgent, i know he is working on a game, but i put about 4 hours into it yesterday. I will most likely be able to include a download sometime this week? Currently I'm just trying to remove all the evil Sphax ingots from the game.

Reactions: MrAndrew420

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
So i put this out a little later than i would have liked to, as it seems fit for a Tuesday. Anyways, got quite a bit done for ic2. a lot of the items, i.e ingots =, battery and all of the cells. also, any of the blocks from factorization had an error, and have been saved with an 8-bit color scheme, and any of the unmodified items from ic2(derp).started playing around with machines for ic2, a pretty basic design but i had another in mind. There should be no generated ore now that is sphax!YAY!(even gregtech, but im NEVER touching that .png again, as it made me feel pain in my crafting)Any ways, get the newest version from me, at least, HERE. Also, more thaumcraft. just a little gui tweaks and modified it for the new items. The new tools are subject to change.AGAIN DOWNLOAD HERE
----------PICTURES-----------
REDPOWER STUFF!
2013-02-11_20.39.07.png
from left to right.(electric furnace, iron furnace, machine block, batbox mfe mfsu and there's a solar panel under the electric furnace SUBJECT TO MAJOR CHANGE!!!)good night. enough for me right now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1360909085][/DOUBLEPOST]also i fixed optifine bugs with the xycraft ore stuff.
no longer flashes wool when moving around it.(since there was no transparency it doesn't need a backround)

Jul 29, 2019
Found a few errors with the Thaumcraft textures, thought I'd fix them.

Mainly two quills in the inkwell, Sword of the Zephyr going into the phial texture, and some of the phial texture.
Did some worktable, table and research table textures. Did some textures for the Thaumium, not liking very much.
Could probably do some Portalgun textures, seeing as they're kinda outdated and Sphax. *shudder*

Anyway, here's the fixed TC3 textures. :3

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
Found a few errors with the Thaumcraft textures, thought I'd fix them.

Mainly two quills in the inkwell, Sword of the Zephyr going into the phial texture, and some of the phial texture.
Did some worktable, table and research table textures. Did some textures for the Thaumium, not liking very much.
Could probably do some Portalgun textures, seeing as they're kinda outdated and Sphax. *shudder*

Anyway, here's the fixed TC3 textures. :3
I know how you feel about sphax, man. Thanks a lot. I probably should have tested thaumcraft as i use the mod quite a bit. adding the textures into the same download link as before. Again, thanks so much dude!

P.S Your username is win.
EDIT: ok, so i won't make you guys scroll all the way past this post here's the link.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and here's the alternate machine block design:
machineblock.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1360963312][/DOUBLEPOST]maybe do some hue/saturation adjustment?

Jul 29, 2019
Finished portalgun support, tried out the bees idea. Get them here and here.

Also you might wanna fix the IC2 GUIs, and some, if not most, of the dust textures are completely missing. S'kinda goofy lookin'.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
Finished portalgun support, tried out the bees idea. Get them here and here.

Also you might wanna fix the IC2 GUIs, and some, if not most, of the dust textures are completely missing. S'kinda goofy lookin'.
I tracked down the broken generator GUI and have replaced that with default for now. Those missing dusts you see all happen to be from gregtech, and since i use DW20 i wouldn't notice that. But since gregtech updates like 5 times a month its really hard to keep track of.... so it's removed for now, at least until i have a chance to look at it again. so, except for the textures you sent in, i am essentially doing a down-date of the pack.
I also changed the machine block to what the new idea is for getting a 3D look of it.
EDIT:DOWNLOAD
Almost forgot.

Reactions: sure

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
Just telling you guys I'll be updating the pack when i finish up the rest of ic2 machines. No GUI yet, as that takes time and I often get it wrong.... I'll also take a look at thermal expansion machines.

Reactions: Alcarkse
Jul 29, 2019
I'll probably try my hand at Forestry, hopefully I don't muck it up too badly.

Don't really like the bee idea anymore, seems kinda silly, will try to make an actual bee.