[16x] Greatwood Texture Pack WIP

Trainguyrom

Jul 29, 2019
I like what I see. Could you please tell me how far you've gotten? I'm looking for a nice 16x pack since the vanilla pack really sucks.

Edit: when you say that unedited textures will be Sphax, is the resolution turned down to 16x or is it the same resolution as the pack?

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
I like what I see. Could you please tell me how far you've gotten? I'm looking for a nice 16x pack since the vanilla pack really sucks.

Edit: when you say that unedited textures will be Sphax, is the resolution turned down to 16x or is it the same resolution as the pack?

From what I saw when I downloaded the texture pack, they were in 32x form.

Pixelgent

Jul 29, 2019
only the tile sheets with texture changes on them will be reduced down to 16x16 everything else would be 32 if unedited

Pixelgent

Jul 29, 2019
Working on some items for a change of pace

Capture.PNG

Pixelgent

Jul 29, 2019
Still workin' on it ill try and get the next update out within 2-3 days should have everything that is generated done minus twilight forest.
2012-12-27_21.37.png

2012-12-27_21.49.png

2012-12-27_21.51.png

2012-12-27_21.55.png

a65kid

Jul 29, 2019
I really love this pack! So much so that I decided to update a few things myself. I took some of the updated textures from the thread on the minecraft forums and added that as well as updating all the chests from the ironchest mod. Here is the pack after my additions and what not GreatWoodFTB EDIT V1.1.6 (I've gone through a few iterations.) From right to left: Standard wooden chest, iron chest, gold chest, diamond chest, copper chest, silver chest, and crystal chest. The silver chest is a work in progress and has a little more colour depth when you look at it closely, but is definitely subject to change. I also kept to the original chests design of not having an outline on the edges of the lower part that I may change in the future as well.

qidjG.png

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
Being a large fan of packs like Jolicraft and Summerfields, when I learned Lithiumsound was making a 16x pack I nearly died. Then seeing it with FTB mod support made it even better! I downloaded as soon as I saw the screenshots of this and have been using it since. Now, I have been working with photo editing for around two years or so and i figured I could try my hand at adding a little more mod support for this amazing pack. I now have completed about 80% of Mystcraft and Twighlight forest for the texture pack. Now, on to my screenshots.
mystcraft%20%282%29.png

Showing off the book holding devices, writing desk and link modifier as well as the image of a journal and a book laying on the ground

mystcraft%20%283%29.png

Crystal portal with a book inserted. Haven't yet done anything to change the portal (If I can.)
mystcraft%20%281%29.png
An unfinished (and buggy) book GUI, this is eventually going to be finished
twighlight%20%284%29.png
The canopy and hollow oak trees with unmodified lightbugs
twighlight%20%282%29.png
(top)A few of the tools , all are done but this shows just a few. left to right :Ironwood ,Steelleaf, the MazeBreaker, and fiery swords.(bottom) two kinds of maze brick, and on the left an uncrafting table.

Feel free to include this in the pack, and if there is anything I could do to help with this project please let me know. Download Here. Just put the two folders in the texture pack.

I love the pack and keep up the good work!

EDIT: I forgot to include the two files in the dropbox download, so This should work. Sorry 'bout that

Pixelgent

Jul 29, 2019
seeing that there is more to be used im going to delay untill tmi morning and add the 2 previous posts to the pack i may tweak things over time and im glad im starting to get a little help because im unsure what half of the mods in the pack are TBH

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
It's great that the "little brother" of Summerfields is coming to FTB... Unfortunately I cannot use Summerfields in Vanilla due another t.p., but since Greatwood is being updated... Thanks for the hard work guys...

sockpuppet54

Jul 29, 2019
this might sound strange, but im getting sphax textures for my ruby tools and my rubys and my machines. am i the only one?

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
I have all of those textures complete, except for the schythes, but I won't be able to releas them until later today.

sockpuppet54

Jul 29, 2019
all of the sphax textures are gone? yay! now i dont have to edit them myself!~ thank you for your work on this pack, i think we all appreciate it.