[128x - 32x] Sphax PureBDCraft

Discussion in 'Texture packs' started by Sparkst3r, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Sparkst3r

Sparkst3r New Member

[​IMG]
    This is the Official thread for "Sphax PureBDCraft for FTB"​
    NOTICE: I am not the owner of this texture pack, Sphax is. I just make patches to support mods.
    [​IMG]
    This texturepack is designed to let you play Minecraft as if you were in a Comic book!
    It is "vector based" and is available in all common resolutions: 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128 (recommended), 256x256 and 512x512.​
    The patches are not all 512x -16x due to some not been made with vectors we are working on redrawing them In the future we hope to have 512x - 32x​
    Just use the resolution which fits the "performance" of your computer!​
    [​IMG]
    Ores
    [​IMG]
    Various Cables!
    [​IMG]
    Various Machines and Blocks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Vanilla Pack
    Addon Pack
    Pack Compiled by JakeyTylor​
    [​IMG]
    Thanks to all of the hard work put in by these artists to make this pack possible​
    Amon
    And me even though I am not as amazing as the rest of them!​
  2. grindle2000

grindle2000 Member

3. MattySerp

MattySerp New Member

There doesnt seem to be xycraft or thaumcraft in it...is there somewhere i can get those?
  4. Nalkrien

Nalkrien New Member

On the addon pack open the spoiler that gives a link to all the individual mods sphax links and it has the link to xycraft and also to the WIP for the TC3.
  5. DanteGalileo

DanteGalileo Active Member

I think those five "ores" on the top left (sorta in x shapes) are Thaumcraft deposits.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2013 ---
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
  6. Sparkst3r

Sparkst3r New Member

Yes, yes they are Thaumcraft deposits although TC3 textures are still WIP and are available in the wip section of the BDCraft forums. They are not in the pack downloaded from here, they will be added when they are done. :)
  7. MrKickkiller

MrKickkiller New Member

What happens when i have a mod installed that is not in the texture pack?
  8. Sparkst3r

Sparkst3r New Member

It will use default textures. You wont get invisible stuff just not textured.
  9. LegitNeek

LegitNeek Member

The new chicken chunk loader skin looks very nice, good work Sparkst3r :)
    Sparkst3r likes this.
  10. Sparkst3r

Sparkst3r New Member

Thank you :) I remade all the chickenbones mods. Enderstorage chickenchunks and WRCBE :)
  11. LegitNeek

LegitNeek Member

I'm glad to see you're doing so well, you've been busy since we last spoke ^_^
  12. looking good, but is the white xycraft meant to be yellow when collected?
  13. Sparkst3r

Sparkst3r New Member

Hmm if you mean the outline of the white xychorium is yellow that was intentional but if the actual item is yellow that means i put the wrong version in the pack, ill check now :)
    Actually Jakey wont have updated to the new Xycraft textures so for now you'll have to live with it sorry
  14. thats alright i just thought i would let you know and its the actual item eg black,green,blue, yellow(meant to be white)
  15. karelmikie3

karelmikie3 New Member

to run i good hq textupack as these i need more memory for minecraft and for that java needs more memory can anybody say me how to do that please

edit1: i can run bdcraft 128x on vanilla mc without mods and patches but with patches it doesn't even work on 64x
  16. joehelmer

joehelmer New Member

I get the "world is leaking" error with this texture pack, works fine with the default one.

BDCraft worked fine for me before I downloaded the newest version today.
  17. b0bst3r

b0bst3r Popular Member

Factorization Items.png STILL after months of reporting is not used because of the capital I

Never mind better off not using it as quite a lot of the textures are out of alignment in the 64x factorization items.png template. Probably because it was incorrectly named in the pack it's never been looked at.

[​IMG]

Edit - the pre2 128x factorization template doesn't have all these issues, it's just a problem with the 64x items.png.
    Rarity likes this.
  18. diggerjohn99

diggerjohn99 Member

I use 64x and don't have that issue. Are you sure you have the most up to date download?
  19. b0bst3r

b0bst3r Popular Member

Yeah cos the Items.png in the factorization folder has a capital I and is not used from the packages you download above. This has always been an issue and I'm getting fed up of reporting it and no one changing the damn thing. As it happens being named incorrectly works out better cos you don't get all the misaligned textures. In the end I took the 128x items.png template and put that in this pack since both 64x and 128x can go together.
  20. B0bst3r, I guess you are not playing on a Windows-machine, as capitalization is not an issue there.