[128x - 32x] Sphax PureBDCraft

Sparkst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Logo.png
This is the Official thread for "Sphax PureBDCraft for FTB"​
NOTICE: I am not the owner of this texture pack, Sphax is. I just make patches to support mods.
about.png
This texturepack is designed to let you play Minecraft as if you were in a Comic book!
It is "vector based" and is available in all common resolutions: 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128 (recommended), 256x256 and 512x512.​
The patches are not all 512x -16x due to some not been made with vectors we are working on redrawing them In the future we hope to have 512x - 32x​
Just use the resolution which fits the "performance" of your computer!​
title_downloadpatchs.png
Ores
1.png
Various Cables!
2.png
Various Machines and Blocks
3.png
download.png
Vanilla Pack
Addon Pack
Pack Compiled by JakeyTylor​
Credits.png
Thanks to all of the hard work put in by these artists to make this pack possible​
Amon
And me even though I am not as amazing as the rest of them!​

Nalkrien

Jul 29, 2019
On the addon pack open the spoiler that gives a link to all the individual mods sphax links and it has the link to xycraft and also to the WIP for the TC3.

Sparkst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, yes they are Thaumcraft deposits although TC3 textures are still WIP and are available in the wip section of the BDCraft forums. They are not in the pack downloaded from here, they will be added when they are done. :)

Sparkst3r

Jul 29, 2019
looking good, but is the white xycraft meant to be yellow when collected?
Hmm if you mean the outline of the white xychorium is yellow that was intentional but if the actual item is yellow that means i put the wrong version in the pack, ill check now :)
Actually Jakey wont have updated to the new Xycraft textures so for now you'll have to live with it sorry

Matthew Taylor

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm if you mean the outline of the white xychorium is yellow that was intentional but if the actual item is yellow that means i put the wrong version in the pack, ill check now :)
Actually Jakey wont have updated to the new Xycraft textures so for now you'll have to live with it sorry

thats alright i just thought i would let you know and its the actual item eg black,green,blue, yellow(meant to be white)

karelmikie3

Jul 29, 2019
to run i good hq textupack as these i need more memory for minecraft and for that java needs more memory can anybody say me how to do that please

edit1: i can run bdcraft 128x on vanilla mc without mods and patches but with patches it doesn't even work on 64x

joehelmer

Jul 29, 2019
I get the "world is leaking" error with this texture pack, works fine with the default one.

BDCraft worked fine for me before I downloaded the newest version today.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Factorization Items.png STILL after months of reporting is not used because of the capital I

Never mind better off not using it as quite a lot of the textures are out of alignment in the 64x factorization items.png template. Probably because it was incorrectly named in the pack it's never been looked at.

textureglitches.png

Edit - the pre2 128x factorization template doesn't have all these issues, it's just a problem with the 64x items.png.

Reactions: Rarity

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah cos the Items.png in the factorization folder has a capital I and is not used from the packages you download above. This has always been an issue and I'm getting fed up of reporting it and no one changing the damn thing. As it happens being named incorrectly works out better cos you don't get all the misaligned textures. In the end I took the 128x items.png template and put that in this pack since both 64x and 128x can go together.