[1.7.10][Thaumcraft Addon] Witching Gadgets

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Not really. I add a config to allow you to modify Thaumcraft's worldgen, and technically I /have/ worldgen, I just don't think it spawns right. xD
I may have you confused with another addon, but is it you who adds the spinning wheel?

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
Now that I can get this working IT IS AMAZING. This is my new favorite TC addon. Additional love for the Discworld reference!

Mortvana

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask, could you add 9 to 11 tabs on the bottom of the Thaumonomicon with your coremod-ery? I have asked Azanor himself (in Dropbox) but he likely would add that until TC5, and I have no intents on updating to 1.8 anytime soon (this century, unless that .json crap gets a non-laggy workaround).
If so ∞.5/lemon, would use (mah 18 tabs are full right now)

Reactions: DrowElf

BluSunrize

Jul 29, 2019
Did you ever fix the framerate issue with the spinning wheel? My framerate tends to drop to about 30-40 around it from 60-70+ when it's rendered in view.
I completely replaced the model, so I'd sure hope that that fixed it. xD

May I ask, could you add 9 to 11 tabs on the bottom of the Thaumonomicon with your coremod-ery? I have asked Azanor himself (in Dropbox) but he likely would add that until TC5, and I have no intents on updating to 1.8 anytime soon (this century, unless that .json crap gets a non-laggy workaround).
You mean you have so many addons that you run out of tabs? Blimey! I'll take a look ^^

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
If yyou remind me in a few hours I can write a script for you that deletes almost useless tabs (Railcraft for example)and that stores their researches else where.

kaylo

Jul 29, 2019
The stealth enchant seems to work while not crouched. I ran around the outer lands and bumped into mobs (lvl 5 on legs + feet seems to counter the 50% penalty if they see you 200-50=150, though balancing this can be debated by others), and none saw me whether I was crouched or not. Took off the enchanted legs and boots and they saw me again.

Side note - omfg essentia pump. omfg thaumic terraforming. omfg gem cutting. omfg...blah blah blah holy hell why did you wait to release this?!

Mortvana

Jul 29, 2019
You mean you have so many addons that you run out of tabs? Blimey! I'll take a look ^^

Yeah, I had to drop a few just so I could access all of them...

Quote from Thaumcraft Beta Dropbox
Currently, with Warp Theory, Nodal Mechanics, RotaryCraft, ChromatiCraft, Flux Gear - Zee (a mod for my friend's pack), Thaumic Tinkerer, Automagy, Old Style Wands (Learwin's Addon), Thaumic Revelations(Me and and Abdo's addon), Thaumic Horizons, Another Ore Bite the Dust, Magic Bees, Railcraft, Forbidden Magic, and Thaumic Exploration, I have maxed out the 18 tabs allotted, forcing me to remove Thaumic Infusion and Thaumic Machina.
While not a major issue (as long as I only use 12 mods that add tabs), it would be nice if tabs 19-29 (there is room for about 11) displayed at the bottom of the Thaumonomicon.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I had to drop a few just so I could access all of them...

Quote from Thaumcraft Beta Dropbox
Currently, with Warp Theory, Nodal Mechanics, RotaryCraft, ChromatiCraft, Flux Gear - Zee (a mod for my friend's pack), Thaumic Tinkerer, Automagy, Old Style Wands (Learwin's Addon), Thaumic Revelations(Me and and Abdo's addon), Thaumic Horizons, Another Ore Bite the Dust, Magic Bees, Railcraft, Forbidden Magic, and Thaumic Exploration, I have maxed out the 18 tabs allotted, forcing me to remove Thaumic Infusion and Thaumic Machina.
While not a major issue (as long as I only use 12 mods that add tabs), it would be nice if tabs 19-29 (there is room for about 11) displayed at the bottom of the Thaumonomicon.
There is a way how to move research and remove tabs via Modtweaker. If you want me to get rid of a few unnecessary ones (like Railcraft, AOBD) I can move their researches into the more fitting, vanilla TC4 tabs. Just tell me which tabs have only 1-10 researches and I'll edit them so that you can use all tabs :)

kaylo

Jul 29, 2019
And like so many before you, you get the same answer: Disabled Nugget transmutation.
You might want to update the OP for us ignant' people who aren't too good at crash logs then. I don't have MFR installed and botania was up to date, so I had no idea it was related to nugget transmutations.

cielum

Jul 29, 2019
Tested a little bit in creative, yes its really awesome.

*3primordialpearls*grumblegrumble* (...)