[1.7.10] Mechanical Haven [Tech] [300+ Mods]

Saeko

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know about adding this mod... Maybe in the future but for now... Nope ain't gonna be added.
Gregtech 6 is VERY WIP and most of the mod is not functional... It has incompatibilities with the other mods anyways...

Which is exactly why Gregtech 5 is a thing.

But what i meant is gregtech is THE enormous tech expension with progression and all so if you try to make an actual tech haven i find it somewhat funny that there is not gregtech.

Reactions: Rongmario

Spydog

Jul 29, 2019
Which is exactly why Gregtech 5 is a thing.

But what i meant is gregtech is THE enormous tech expension with progression and all so if you try to make an actual tech haven i find it somewhat funny that there is not gregtech.
I will test it out... However the 1.7 update is going to submitted today, so probably I will try to add gregtech in the next update...

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
@Spydog, weren't you going to do some Let's Play or something on YouTube to highlight this pack? I don't see anything from you regarding this pack at all.

Seeing it played might generate a little more interest. :)

Spydog

Jul 29, 2019
@Spydog, weren't you going to do some Let's Play or something on YouTube to highlight this pack? I don't see anything from you regarding this pack at all.

Seeing it played might generate a little more interest. :)

I did actually make a Let's Play series on this modpack, however... I barely got any views and also when I record, the game gets VERY laggy, even if I minimise all processes in the background... So really I scrapped the entire series. I am however working on a new lightweight modpack (this one will not be a tech themed modpack) which should make recording easier (so high possibility I will be doing a series on it) and less laggier for people with old computers.

Thanks for support!

D

DogMakeAMove

Great modlist! And even better it has a server! Me and a friend will play this soon!

EDIT: Will there be anymore update?! I really want to get into this pack.

EDIT2: There seems to be an issue for me ATM. Right now when I first tried to join my own server it let me in and everything was fine in till about 10 seconds to where it timed me out. I could not get back in without timing out. So I restarted the server, then whenever I tried to join my client crashed. (Server still up.) I'm now restarting my client. We will see what happens.

EDIT3: Client didn't crash. But I timed out from my own server.

EDIT4: Turned of antivirus and firewall, still same time-out error.

Last edited:

Spydog

Jul 29, 2019
This mod pack has been discontinued, if you want to take over the handling of this mod pack, send me a PM or post a reply so I can grant you permission officially.

D

DogMakeAMove

This mod pack has been discontinued, if you want to take over the handling of this mod pack, send me a PM or post a reply so I can grant you permission officially.
Hmm That's a shame unfortunately I am already running 2 modpacks. 1 is even bigger than this one! :p

D

DrewIzMe

can i get a link to said mod pack, shame about this one no longer being updated

G

Glo

To anyone having serious performance issues, try disabling Better Foliage. It's extremely laggy.