[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
WHAT?! I get to post my own video! Complete with snazzy new thumbnails.

which... don't really work embedded. However, that's not their point!
h21F3ACA7

Reactions: Strikingwolf

Poiasdope

Jul 29, 2019
I found some bugs and stuff with MineTweaker/ForgeDictionary.

weak bug: For making Liquiducts it is registered three 3x3 shaped crafting recipes
Code:
ccc    ---    ---
---    ccc    ---
---    ---    ccc
When setting the recipe I think you can set it as a 3x1 recipe so it can be made in any row and it will work. (without appearing 3x in NEI)

medium bug: when crafting copper ingots into blocks (Mekanism blocks) and back into ingots (Mekanism ingots) I'm not able to craft Liquiducts with Mekanism copper ingots

Reactions: buggirlexpres

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
It depends on how much time I have after PhoenixCraft and watching Doctor Who. I'll probably toss it in dropbox and post it to the thread.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
This is last priority right now. Too much to do, not enough free time to do it in.

Poiasdope

Jul 29, 2019
This is last priority right now. Too much to do, not enough free time to do it in.
Got it fixed! :D
Code:
recipes.addShaped(Fluiduct * 6, [[oreDict.ingotCopper, oreDict.ingotCopper, oreDict.ingotCopper]]);
on ThermalExpansion.cfg change the first 3 lines (the Fluiduct ones) to this one

Last edited:

arufino32

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations for the pack, it's one of the best I've seen around lately and you certainly desearve to win JamPacked.
Just one question, and I know this will sound completely stupid: how am I supposed to get silver, as it is nedeed for redstone transmission coils and some machines?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations for the pack, it's one of the best I've seen around lately and you certainly desearve to win JamPacked.
Just one question, and I know this will sound completely stupid: how am I supposed to get silver, as it is nedeed for redstone transmission coils and some machines?
Short answer: you dont need it

Long answer: MFR lasers but you dont need it. There is only one place. So you can build the jetpack charger but with a carefull usage of it, you will not need to recharge it. Get Blood Magic flight potions and ignore the jetpack. Most of the tech kods have no reason to be there and will be removed.

SLB forever :)

Edit: there is a second way, with mekanism and the packager and getting small silver nuggets as a second product from precessing Lead but it comes with a loss and Mekanism will be removed in the future!

arufino32

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks a lot for the answer.
And what about modular powersuits? The power armor tinker table requires a redstone transmission coil.
Is modular powersuits going out of the pack to?
I guess i will try the mekanism way, than.

PS:O Benfica é mesmo enorme!!!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
My advice, stay with the lore.

And that is, Blood Magic and Witchery! The rest, ignore it!
Ok, you can always use a little of TE so you can pulverize the nuggets for 4x ingots and speedup some smelting with the redstone furnace. Also, the liquicrafter from MFR with ExU clock and in last resort, auto-spawner+grinder to get some wither skulls and tongues of the dog.

That was all I used from technology but I also choose the witchery path and not the pneumatic path. Dont bother with the rest of the tech, you will not need it and believe me, you will not want it. Just breaks the immersion and Blood Magic has an armour that I might say is much more powerful then MPS...

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Short answer: you dont need it

Long answer: MFR lasers but you dont need it. There is only one place. So you can build the jetpack charger but with a carefull usage of it, you will not need to recharge it. Get Blood Magic flight potions and ignore the jetpack. Most of the tech kods have no reason to be there and will be removed.

SLB forever :)

Edit: there is a second way, with mekanism and the packager and getting small silver nuggets as a second product from precessing Lead but it comes with a loss and Mekanism will be removed in the future!
as far as i know you can still do the RF tools from TiCo in this pack. It would be dead usefull to have a tool you could use 8,000+ times. The only way to to charge it is the TI which requires 2 silver ingots.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
as far as i know you can still do the RF tools from TiCo in this pack. It would be dead usefull to have a tool you could use 8,000+ times. The only way to to charge it is the TI which requires 2 silver ingots.

Silver will have a recipe, although it will be more difficult than the other ingots.

Reactions: Poiasdope

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
My advice, stay with the lore.

And that is, Blood Magic and Witchery! The rest, ignore it!
Ok, you can always use a little of TE so you can pulverize the nuggets for 4x ingots and speedup some smelting with the redstone furnace. Also, the liquicrafter from MFR with ExU clock and in last resort, auto-spawner+grinder to get some wither skulls and tongues of the dog.

That was all I used from technology but I also choose the witchery path and not the pneumatic path. Dont bother with the rest of the tech, you will not need it and believe me, you will not want it. Just breaks the immersion and Blood Magic has an armour that I might say is much more powerful then MPS...

For the (not last, but last of the immediately visible) quest in the Witchery tree, you need a lapis lazuli block (for the Blood Magic water inscription tool).
How do you get lapis??? Idk how to get the pneumaticraft seeds for them, and I can't find a way to start bees (there's an island with bee hives in the trailer, but I can't find it QQ)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
For the (not last, but last of the immediately visible) quest in the Witchery tree, you need a lapis lazuli block (for the Blood Magic water inscription tool).
How do you get lapis??? Idk how to get the pneumaticraft seeds for them, and I can't find a way to start bees (there's an island with bee hives in the trailer, but I can't find it QQ)
Bonemeal grass until you have water flowers. They can be converted to lapis.
Leave them on the grass with no blocks over them and when it rains they propagate to clear grass

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk