[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
2014-09-01_20.17.12.png
26000 LP right there. Anyone know of any red trees that you can get in this pack?

Reactions: pc_assassin

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
You would still have to kill creepers. I think i just keep thinking of it as a mod pack and keep forget it is also a story. rofl That my fault.
After you finish it, if you still desire for more "magic" you can try Magic Island.

Its not a skyblock, its... an island and sea! and only has magic mods, no tech at all except for transfer nodes. I just wish it had some faster furnace's....
And its on MC foruns, not on a launcher...

Blood tree would look nice but i don't know if you can get it in this pack?
No, the pack does not contain Natura.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
After you finish it, if you still desire for more "magic" you can try Magic Island.

Its not a skyblock, its... an island and sea! and only has magic mods, no tech at all except for transfer nodes. I just wish it had some faster furnace's....
And its on MC foruns, not on a launcher...

No, the pack does not contain Natura.
I'll take a look. I have tryed that old ship wrecked map and it was fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1409667205][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't blood trees grow upside-down?
i know they do in the nether but i don't know it you can get a sapling is the thing? also i don't think you can plant them on the ceiling anyway. but if you could get some of the wood and leaves you could build assuming the there is no saplings. I don't know that they are in this pack ether?

Edit:never mind they said it was in this one sorry.

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
i know they do in the nether but i don't know it you can get a sapling is the thing? also i don't think you can plant them on the ceiling anyway. but if you could get some of the wood and leaves you could build assuming the there is no saplings. I don't know that they are in this pack ether?
I just checked, and they are in the pack, but there doesn't appear to be any way to get them. The Nether is all Void and a nether fortress.

Also, I've been getting a weird glitch. I've been going down the Witchery line, and need a lot of spruce, but whenever I bonemeal spruce this happens.
2014-09-02_07.43.53.png
This also keeps the tree from growing, it seems like the only way for it to grow is naturally.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I just checked, and they are in the pack, but there doesn't appear to be any way to get them. The Nether is all Void and a nether fortress.

Also, I've been getting a weird glitch. I've been going down the Witchery line, and need a lot of spruce, but whenever I bonemeal spruce this happens.
View attachment 12733
This also keeps the tree from growing, it seems like the only way for it to grow is naturally.
Check the spruce sapplings recipe...

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com

View attachment 12733
Try using a watering can instead of Bone Meal

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
did you look at some of the tree breeding. I see bees are in and breeding came up on so you can look at them and see if that would work. it would require some work.

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
did you look at some of the tree breeding. I see bees are in and breeding came up on so you can look at them and see if that would work. it would require some work.
Two different mods, unfortunately. There may be some red trees in Forestry though. Is there any way to get bees without having the new island?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Two different mods, unfortunately. There may be some red trees in Forestry though. Is there any way to get bees without having the new island?
haven't played that far. i think in the video preview i saw some bees in the nether on an island?

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone

View attachment 12733
I don't know if this is similar or related to issue, but in MFR, if you bonemeal a Rubber Sapling, it'll swap out the text for Rubber Sapling and the sacred rubber tree sapling (the world destroyer one), but it's a text glitch only. It will grow into a rubber sapling, not the sacred version. Maybe something is attempting to increase/reset the meta ID since all the saplings are same ID but different metas for the 4 vanilla ones.

Sometimes a tree won't grow if the planned size (only it knows) is an area that you are standing on, tho with spruce, I can't see that happening. I've had this happen where I put 10+ bonemeal on oak, doesn't do anything, and I can't move, I move off of spot, instant tree.[DOUBLEPOST=1409698047][/DOUBLEPOST]As far as the bloodwood trees in natura, maybe OT, but I think was asked, yes, they grow anywhere. Bevo had a good vid in agskies using it for redstone farm which I've reused his design in my last agskies playthrough. It's way cheaty. Limitless redstone, then using heated redstone gen from XU makes infinite energy. Does grow upside down, only needs one block of tainted soil (maybe netherrack too, idr) to plant on.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I don't know if this is similar or related to issue, but in MFR, if you bonemeal a Rubber Sapling, it'll swap out the text for Rubber Sapling and the sacred rubber tree sapling (the world destroyer one), but it's a text glitch only. It will grow into a rubber sapling, not the sacred version. Maybe something is attempting to increase/reset the meta ID since all the saplings are same ID but different metas for the 4 vanilla ones.

Sometimes a tree won't grow if the planned size (only it knows) is an area that you are standing on, tho with spruce, I can't see that happening. I've had this happen where I put 10+ bonemeal on oak, doesn't do anything, and I can't move, I move off of spot, instant tree.[DOUBLEPOST=1409698047][/DOUBLEPOST]As far as the bloodwood trees in natura, maybe OT, but I think was asked, yes, they grow anywhere. Bevo had a good vid in agskies using it for redstone farm which I've reused his design in my last agskies playthrough. It's way cheaty. Limitless redstone, then using heated redstone gen from XU makes infinite energy. Does grow upside down, only needs one block of tainted soil (maybe netherrack too, idr) to plant on.
in this pack the nether is void as part of the pack if i am not mistaken.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
in this pack the nether is void as part of the pack if i am not mistaken.
Yup. U (I think) asked if you could even plant them, and if they had to be on ceiling or not. Natura (was, maybe still is, I haven't updated) in this pack, so it's not completely OT, but that's why I did say maybe OT.

I know sieving is out here, but yeah, that's one way to get bloodwood saplings if you push netherrack (iirc) through sieve in skyblock type maps using nihilo.

Plus, it would be just like Gideon to give you a fortune +10 axe and point you towards a Bloodwood tree sitting all by itself in nether (note, don't ever use fortune on that one particular tree, you'll regret it). He's Eyamaz's Mini Me.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Yup. U (I think) asked if you could even plant them, and if they had to be on ceiling or not. Natura (was, maybe still is, I haven't updated) in this pack, so it's not completely OT, but that's why I did say maybe OT.

I know sieving is out here, but yeah, that's one way to get bloodwood saplings if you push netherrack (iirc) through sieve in skyblock type maps using nihilo.

Plus, it would be just like Gideon to give you a fortune +10 axe and point you towards a Bloodwood tree sitting all by itself in nether (note, don't ever use fortune on that one particular tree, you'll regret it). He's Eyamaz's Mini Me.
I'll have to remember that for another mod pack, hehe. yes i did thx. I know he disabled some of the Ex N stuff.

Luaithel

Jul 29, 2019
On 'For Tomorrow We Die' of 'Brewing Death', what potion do you need? It claims you need a flight potion, but it won't detect either my 2:40 duration or 1:00 duration flight potions.
Edit: Figured it out. You need the 7:06 duration flight potion for the quest to be happy.

Last edited: