[1.4.6] Rofl's MindCrack [MindCrack][2GB RAM][32 Slots][Public]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
http://imgur.com/a/9mS2i link to the imgur of the griefer

I'm just going to lay out how things went:
1) Whateverj accuses Malkeus of putting lava in his house
2) whyistheskyblue claims to have photographic evidence of Malkeus doing this
3) Admin bans on hear-say (prior to seeing this picture)
4) whyistheskyblue shows picture of Malkeus in the same vicinity as the same lava-covered house whyistheskyblue was mysteriously at when Heppes returned to the server and found his house covered in lava, meanwhile standing marginally closer to the focal point of grief.

-Seems legit.

Wofl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, was on your server for a bit today and there was this incident with someone claiming a user was a 'griefer'. Anyways, no big deal, just thought I'd let you know the admin Nicks or w/e jumped the gun real quick and ended up banning someone for something they didn't do.

Already handled. Thanks for reporting

EDIT: After reading al the posts I will contact wateverj and MalkeusDiasporan. Cause I wont promote my server like this MalkeusDiasporan, but I trust my staff descisions, so thats why I want to contact you.

SSJ4_Roxas

Jul 29, 2019
we invited you to our house and added you on skype to make communication easier. then you just come to our place and start griefing. at which point i removed you from the call.

SSJ4_Roxas

Jul 29, 2019
I just read what all he said. about 90% of all he said is total bullshit. he didnt want to give the items back to the players. he wanted us to agree with him about nicks griefing spawn. we refused to do so unless he made us adminon his server he refused we didnt help him. then he comes back and greifs our house. if there was server lag it would have been because of him breaking all of our stuff. he was saying he didnt want to get banned off the server. then why did he go to spawn and grief it? of his own free will. he stole the wand of excavation from someone thats how he got it.

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just going to lay out how things went:

4) whyistheskyblue shows picture of Malkeus in the same vicinity as the same lava-covered house whyistheskyblue was mysteriously at when Heppes returned to the server and found his house covered in lava, meanwhile standing marginally closer to the focal point of grief.

-Seems legit.

it was my first time on the server. i did not have the resources or the time to gather lava to grief the house. i did not catch him doing it but when he saw me he (malkeus) started running away

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Hey Wofl? Is there any way to get more than 20 slots? I understand if there isnt (other than a new hardware) but it would be nice if you could, gets rather annoying not being able to get on most of the evening

Wofl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Wofl? Is there any way to get more than 20 slots? I understand if there isnt (other than a new hardware) but it would be nice if you could, gets rather annoying not being able to get on most of the evening
I am working on it, but it will be not this year.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
hey wolf, had some griefing found today on the server, it affected me and kolde, whose chests and machines had been destroyed, and it just took a chunk out my wall.
I think it was done by a turtle, and so does kolde, and i have reason to believe it may have been sethgaley, who lives right next door to me, giving him the perfect oppurtunity, and i don't know why but kolde also thinks it was in his case, but you probably wont be able to talk to him as he ragequitted. Please fix this!
2013-01-01_09.50.10.png
for some reason the screenshots arent uploading properly, but im sure someone else has somethin or you could see when you come online

Edit: Kolde has explained to me that he saw sethgaley with a turtle in his hand, and when sethgaley saw Kolde he warped away. Seems we haev pur culprit for sure

D3ATHbyCH0C01AT

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i was playing on the server today then i went for my dinner. when i came back it was whitelisted? is this to improve the size or something else. thank you for reading ACE902010

Zeitos

Jan 1, 2013
Hello! I was playing on the server earlier aswell and now it is whitelisted. Please add me :) thanks //Zeitos

EOwnez

Jul 29, 2019
Hey do you think you could add me to whitelist? i've been playing for a while now, My name is EOwnez

Wofl

Jul 29, 2019
The Server is now whitelisted indeed and only if you contact me on skype you can get in.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
i sent a request on skype, now i just gotta wait till i get accepted..
IGN: Lharoi

lyvien

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Wolf,

I was wondering if I could still join your server, I kind of played a lot on it but since you whitelisted your server I wasn't really happy I couldn't join cause I wasn't on the list.
So even if you don't know me that well, could you please white list me again.
It would be very much appreciated. I won't dissapoint you ;)

PS: If your not convinsed let me know so I can prove that.

Sincerley,

lyvien

PS: ^ that's my minecraft username

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
lol.. i cant contact wolf on skype, he's on do not disturb setting:(
was trying to skype call a while ago