[1.4.6] Rofl's MindCrack [MindCrack][2GB RAM][32 Slots][Public]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
how long will the maintenance last? Really want to get back on your awesome server[DOUBLEPOST=1356695453][/DOUBLEPOST]
I bigbubbleboy,SSJ4 Roxas and mullak89 have been griefing wolfs server. Now I wanted to set everything straight. I did partake on some devious actions towards the server. Meaning getting into players protected houses and robbing their stuff. I am 100% at fault. This does not only concern me however. The other two players mullak89 and SSJ4 Roxas did most of the griefing. We have been on skype all day today probably 12 hours doing stuff to this server. Yes we have been communicating on skype together and I will provide screenshots to prove it for those who doubt me. The only thing that i really griefed was the spawn a few houses and our own base. If you look at the screenshots from other players look at all the items that were on the ground. Plus add all the chest. Meaning they did not manually get them. We had about 100 chests or more. The reason why I griefed my own guys is because they wanted to destroy Wolfs whole server. I did not want to and I wanted to give some items back to the players as I knew it was wrong. By me destorying our chests was so i can get some to give back as I believe was a wrongful action that I have taken In Wolfs servers. I am 20 years old and I am ashamed of what I have done to his server. I did not do too much but again I was part of a team that griefed it. Remember it takes 2, sometimes 3 for a situation for like this to occur. So since i wanted to give back the items they disagreed resulting in the big fight we had. Since they said no, I still wanted to proceed on giving the items back. That is when everything went for the worse. I also wanted to clear up this ddos concern for everyone. I did not ddos the server nor do I know how to. The server had crashed because of all the items on the floor, lava, players and the use of the wands. Remember the server only runs on 2gb and he has it almost maxed out with slots. If Wolf or any players have any questions please feel free to ask. If i did not give a **** about this server, I would not have written this. If wolf would let me I would take my time rebuilding spawn and making a even better one for my destruction. I also wanted to note that nick did not grief anything. He caught me destorying the spawn and I tried to blame him.
atleast you admit it, that shows at lest some morality, but still, I dont understand why you did it[DOUBLEPOST=1356695550][/DOUBLEPOST]and also now it just plain says cant connect to it, dunno if thats on my end...

Reactions: King_Of_key

twilightking

Jul 29, 2019
when i first tried to join it said that the server could not be reached, not under maintenance. But now that i see that, i can breath a heavy sigh of relief.

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, was on your server for a bit today and there was this incident with someone claiming a user was a 'griefer'. Anyways, no big deal, just thought I'd let you know the admin Nicks or w/e jumped the gun real quick and ended up banning someone for something they didn't do.