Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Decompile? No, I just looked into Forestry's Github repository :D

That's the same as decompiling to me. LOL It's all greek to me.

I think NEI shows centrifuge recipes and which bees produce what. So if there's some bee producing it you might find it by looking up recipes for it.
Else, there's alwas UU matter for creating iridium.

Yeah, I edited my post above to mention UU Matter. It will be months before I get to the end of the IC2 tech tree. I was hoping my bee project would get me some fancy Solar Panels, but I guess not. sigh

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Is it not that you have to find iridium ore in dungeon chests?
If so then Botania's Loonium could help out.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Need help with a crash log. I have no idea what is causing it. :/

Paste.EE link.

Thanks for any help rendered.

I only see mentions of ProjectRed, Botania and Blood Magic if I am not mistaken.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Need help with a crash log. I have no idea what is causing it. :/

Paste.EE link.

Thanks for any help rendered.

I only see mentions of ProjectRed, Botania and Blood Magic if I am not mistaken.
I'm not sure what's the problem there. Maybe try downgrading Forge to 1291.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Related question: I've quarried about 1000 chunks and my AE2 inventory shows a grand total of 2 (TWO) Iridiums... that is ridiculous. It's not "rare", it's pretty much nonexistent. Are we supposed to work thru the entire IC2 tree and get to UU Matter in order to get Iridium in any sort of quantity? By that point, I won't even care about Solar Panels. sigh
asb3pe, what pack are you playing?

Iridium is often acquired as a byproduct of other ore-processes depending on your pack.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Infinity, as he wrote in his post.
I wonder if it can be found in dungeon chests or if IC2 changed that. I never found iridium ore as blocks.
tsk tsk, tone, ljfa :) I read the last paragraph as that one was of interest to me, and scanned the rest and missed the pack name.

Looks like you have everything under control here.

Reactions: ljfa

ZeCowMan

Jul 29, 2019
In Twilight Forest, is your character marker on the magic map supposed to spaz out?

My thought would be that it has to do with the progression and I need to do something to make it stop but I can't really find any information on it so I figured I'd ask here. If it is just a bug, is there any way to fix it?

*edit* By spaz out, I mean that it keeps pointing in random directions rather than the direction I'm actually going.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
*edit* By spaz out, I mean that it keeps pointing in random directions rather than the direction I'm actually going.
If it's just that then you might still be able to navigate yourself by moving, it's just gonna be a bit annoying.
I don't know what's up there either.

ZeCowMan

Jul 29, 2019
If it's just that then you might still be able to navigate yourself by moving, it's just gonna be a bit annoying.
I don't know what's up there either.

Yeah, I've managed so far using the Journey Map mini-map as a compass to help me navigate. It's just annoying and that's why I'm trying to figure it out. I'm hoping I don't have to wait until the next version of TF for a fix.

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried and it worked for me. Have you tried using a different browser?

The problem comes when its at 99% , it says net error
0592f9f80c067c886fe31559fc825932.png

Tried with the 3 different options and on internet explorer too, so if you can download it im sure its something about antivirus, but i disabled it and can't make it work

xeLe

Jul 29, 2019
hey, can someone explain me how I connect my ME storage system with the Ender IO item conduits? cant seem to find a well working solution on the internet

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
hey, can someone explain me how I connect my ME storage system with the Ender IO item conduits? cant seem to find a well working solution on the internet
That rather depends on what you want to do. But simplest and most common is to use a ME interface. Items pumped by conduits into the interface enters the ME network. Items set to be kept in stock in the ME interface can be pumped out by the conduits.