Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
broken images are broken

Indeed. ;)

trDgZ91.png

mechlsd

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone on 1.1.5 that can get Sugar cain to grow. I am in forest type biome and it is not growing????? I will mess around in a test world soon, but just wondering if anyone had experienced it yet?

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone on 1.1.5 that can get Sugar cain to grow. I am in forest type biome and it is not growing????? I will mess around in a test world soon, but just wondering if anyone had experienced it yet?
I'm growing mine on a beach just fine. Just takes an insane amount of time.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz :: I was gonna ask in private but then i figured someone else might be wondering the same thing. Is the use of a Dynmap supported in BNB?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz :: I was gonna ask in private but then i figured someone else might be wondering the same thing. Is the use of a Dynmap supported in BNB?

If you choose to add any mods I just dont offer support. So, yes, you can use dynmap or optifine or whatever. Ijust done accept crash logs for anything I dont release with.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
If you choose to add any mods I just dont offer support. So, yes, you can use dynmap or optifine or whatever. Ijust done accept crash logs for anything I dont release with.
I just couldn't help but imagining you doing what your avatar does when you read my question ;p

I'll try and clarify what i meant though. Do you happen to know if anyone else tryed adding Dynmaps to BNB in the past? And if so, did it work or did it not?

Reason i ask is because i don't wanna go through all the hassle of installing it if someone tryed it before and broke the mod(BNB) itself. But if no one else has tryed it before, then i'll go ahead and do so ^_^

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I just couldn't help but imagining you doing what your avatar does when you read my question ;p

I'll try and clarify what i meant though. Do you happen to know if anyone else tryed adding Dynmaps to BNB in the past? And if so, did it work or did it not?

Reason i ask is because i don't wanna go through all the hassle of installing it if someone tryed it before and broke the mod(BNB) itself. But if no one else has tryed it before, then i'll go ahead and do so ^_^

no clue

xcuad

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the tips... manage to make a small platform on lvl 100 in the first day in my second world with enough wood, gravel and food to make all the tools (pickaxe, axe, shovel and mattock). Shame that I can not keep playing... have to work tomorrow... great mod pack Eyamaz, this is my second hard mod, first one was a quest mod (crashlanding), really nice change to make it a challenge in BNB... keep it up...

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
here a tip... :eek:make a Hunger restoration Facility if you have a small Sky base (AKA jump till your death to reset your food eaten book):p:p:eek:

2014-09-20_003639_zps1a89933a.png

2014-09-20_003701_zpsc7cc49ea.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcNemesis

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
We have like 50 planted. It takes time but once generated they start growing we always have sugar cane. Plant way more then you need since they take 4 times more to grow in the forest.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
here a tip... :eek:make a Hunger restoration Facility if you have a small Sky base (AKA jump till your death to reset your food eaten book):p:p:eek:

2014-09-20_003639_zps1a89933a.png

2014-09-20_003701_zpsc7cc49ea.png
Its the texture pack or is his base made of compressed cobblestone?

Also, is single compressed coblestone creeper blast proof(and by creeper I include the death creepers) or doest it need to be higher tear?

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019

Also, is single compressed coblestone creeper blast proof(and by creeper I include the death creepers) or doest it need to be higher tear?
Any compressed block (cobble, dirt, sand) is blast proof. Unsure about Gravel though. Haven't tested.

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah, I'm on the server with Atomic. Our base is completely single compressed cobble or obsidian. Both are blast proof and grief proof. It's taken a while but we're pretty settled now :p

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Any compressed block (cobble, dirt, sand) is blast proof. Unsure about Gravel though. Haven't tested.
I asked coz I read somewhere that double compressed cobble only had a resistance factor of 26 and smooth stone is 30. So, not even double compressed would be blast proof....

Edit: Ignore this... Seems I missed some "edit" in the post. Compressed cobble has a blast resistance of 81 and double of 243. This is able to hold creepers and death creepers. The last is like TNT, so its needs at least a BR of 77.67. Funny thing is, to hold a charged creeper you will need a BR of 121!!

So, better use double compressed/obsidian or be very cautious with a lighting creeper near a normal creeper!

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm on the server with Atomic. Our base is completely single compressed cobble or obsidian. Both are blast proof and grief proof. It's taken a while but we're pretty settled now :p
Are they also Invaders proof or you have Hostile Worlds turned off?