Boundless Expanse- Developer Logs

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
So no middle ground between normal pjpes and ae?

Not currently however this could still change if we feel the need to add it. Lots of decisions will be made once we enter closed beta.

AE2 is no longer late game remember once you're in the alloy age you can start a basic ae2 system without the need for meteor hunting.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Not currently however this could still change if we feel the need to add it. Lots of decisions will be made once we enter closed beta.

AE2 is no longer late game remember once you're in the alloy age you can start a basic ae2 system without the need for meteor hunting.
What are your plans for the closed beta?

Z

Zobody

Changed name? I assume that's because someone on reddit sayed that name was misleading?

Boqzo1

Jul 29, 2019
Wow this looks like a very interesting pack. I'm looking forward to playing it when it releases! Also if you happen to need help with anything, I'd be happy help whether it be developing the pack or beta testing it! :)

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
For skyblock, what were you thinking? Garden of Glass, Ex Nihilo or something fancy and different? Skyblocks are interesting after all, ex nihilo tends to dominate the scene however.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
For skyblock, what were you thinking? Garden of Glass, Ex Nihilo or something fancy and different? Skyblocks are interesting after all, ex nihilo tends to dominate the scene however.
A lot of MineTweaker and cross-mod interactions

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of MineTweaker and cross-mod interactions

I have two requests.
1)Link back to this modpacks main thread somewhere
2)Don't release the skyblock pack untill this pack has been released publicly

Otherwise have fun and good luck