[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

BanzaiRunner

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the replies.
Is tha Arathna damaged? It's the only thing I can think of right now at work
nope, unused, although I did have it placed on my altar.

Is the inside 7x7x4 area clear (except the grasspers, of course)? I had some vines and leaves hanging just inside the 4-block height.
Yes, I even ensured everything was trimmed back above the 4th block. Tried it with and without grasspers, no joy. The raw pork is the witchery raw pork. Should I breed and kill a pig?

BanzaiRunner

Jul 29, 2019
Tinker's Construct lumber axe, for the win. I made a bronze one and slapped a Moss Ball on it (my favorite upgrade), and it's great. You still have to wait for leaf-decay, but I'm thinking a couple of Hobgoblins might make that less of a pain.
If you are super impatient about leaf decay, craft and use the horn of the canopy ;)

Reactions: rivvest

kowy

Jul 29, 2019
1. does anybody has a working automatisation setup for titanium ?
I have some issues using filter of emerald fluid pipe, cant figure it out what filter shall i use

2. How i can change the biombe type ? I found only silver tree transforms to magic biome, anything else ?
Books of biome how can be used ?

Attachments

• 2015-04-27_01.25.39.png
    2015-04-27_01.25.39.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I have some issues using filter of emerald fluid pipe, cant figure it out what filter shall i use
I don't see why you'd need a filter in that setup, each pipe only has one input/output. Just make sure to set them to blacklist and leave the filter empty.

2. How i can change the biombe type ? I found only silver tree transforms to magic biome, anything else ?
Books of biome how can be used ?
Book of Biomes is used with the Rite of Shifting Seasons. A few other ways to change Biomes are Witching Gadget's Arcane Terrestrial Reformer and Blood Magic's Ritual of Gaia's Transformation.

Spectre97

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, how is one supposed to acquire any of the Thaumcraft stuff relating to the Crimson Cult? I'm unsure if they spawn or if any generated structures spawn, as the only structures I've seen generated 150 quests in are the Witchery ruin areas

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see why you'd need a filter in that setup, each pipe only has one input/output. Just make sure to set them to blacklist and leave the filter empty.

Book of Biomes is used with the Rite of Shifting Seasons. A few other ways to change Biomes are Witching Gadget's Arcane Terrestrial Reformer and Blood Magic's Ritual of Gaia's Transformation.

Just a quick question- Isn't the Ritual of Gaia from Botania

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the info guys, it's really helpful to not waste so much time for big constructions by just collecting wood itself. :)

And I just remember another common crash I'm having is pressing R to see recipes sometimes crash, just a minor thing I wanted to point out.
As said by Phenoix, the troubles is the argument between AE2 and MineTweaker.
The way to fix it is unknown, but you could make it less crashey by exiting the FTB launcher and Minecraft and then logging back on.

lblackburn

Jul 29, 2019
Coven witches can spawn at the stone circles.

Does anyone know if stone circles should always spawn at least 1 coven witch? Because I have been out exploring and found 2 stone circles without the coven witch nearby. Seed and coordinates are available upon request...

Also, does each stone circle ever only generate up to 1 coven witch? Or can the game generate another coven witch from the same stone circle?

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if stone circles should always spawn at least 1 coven witch? Because I have been out exploring and found 2 stone circles without the coven witch nearby. Seed and coordinates are available upon request...

Also, does each stone circle ever only generate up to 1 coven witch? Or can the game generate another coven witch from the same stone circle?
AFAIK, a stone circle MAY have a coven witch when you find it. Additionally, I think I've heard that they can spawn new coven witches as well, though I have not verified that myself.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for that. I know absolutely nothing about Blood Magic. It is a Mod that I really don't want to get into (Personal Reasons)
If the cutting is the part that bugs you, there's a setting to take that out.
wimpysettings {
B:IDontLikeFun=true
B:RespawnWithDebuff=true
B:UseFancyBoundArmour=true
B:causeHungerWithRegen=true
}

When you set IDontLikeFun to true then there is no sacrificial knife - there's just an orb that you right-click to put lp in your altar.

Reactions: Kmad

lblackburn

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK, a stone circle MAY have a coven witch when you find it. Additionally, I think I've heard that they can spawn new coven witches as well, though I have not verified that myself.

My home base sits 8 chunks away from the first ever stone circle I found, and I have not seen another coven witch spawn there. Furthermore, I think the answers to my questions can only be answered by someone who knows the code, or by the code itself. And the witchery mod is closed source according to https://sites.google.com/site/witcherymod/terms--conditions

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Kmad

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I have some issues using filter of emerald fluid pipe, cant figure it out what filter shall i use?
I bypass all of that and smelt the rulite ore in the the Infernal Blast Furnace

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
My home base sits 8 chunks away from the first ever stone circle I found, and I have not seen another coven witch spawn there. Furthermore, I think the answers to my questions can only be answered by someone who knows the code, or by the code itself. And the witchery mod is closed source according to https://sites.google.com/site/witcherymod/terms--conditions

Thanks for sharing!
Well, I think that by both my observations and your own, we can probably agree that coven witches are not guaranteed to spawn at a stone circle. Certainly doesn't make finding them any easier :\

Reactions: lblackburn

lblackburn

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I think that by both my observations and your own, we can probably agree that coven witches are not guaranteed to spawn at a stone circle. Certainly doesn't make finding them any easier :\

Yeah, tell me about it. Oh one more thing...

Does @thephoenixlodge plan on adding a spawn egg recipe for coven witches?