Whitelist Server Zerro Skyblock! Agrarian Skies 3.1.1! No banned Items! Whitelist!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

skyster45

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join this server because I want to learn more this pack and i am relatively new to minecraft and mods and would like a experienced co-op partner and this has been my latest obsession lately my favorite mod pick probably for a long time. Would

Ign: chrisboehm
Time zone: CST

Kry

Jul 29, 2019
hey DaM just to let you know I haven't abandoned the server. i am just having too much fun with watchdogs ATM XP

crysata

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fuzzy87
TIMEZONE: UTC/GMT+01:00

I wanna play on a server that doesnt have alot of people on all the time.... and frendly staff :D

DaMueller

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently working on a new Server with a new fresh Map then. We will accept Applications soon again!

CritiCzZ

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Xephalor
Timezone: UTC + 1

looking for a good server xp playing most with other people and i like sometime to share items

DaMueller

Jul 29, 2019
Our new Server is now Online.
Please take a look at our Store on zerromc.eu, there are some Starting Islands too choose from!

Our new IP is newsky.zerromc.eu or 5.254.124.101:25565

All above are added! Welcome!