Whitelist Server Zealcraft|FTB Ultimate 1.1.2|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheDeadliestNoob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Newby12
How long have you been playing FTB?: about 6 months
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to join a server with a friendly community
How much you can play?: well I can play whenever I want so I can play a lot if I have to
Any additional comments: If theres anything I can do for the community I will do like community mobs spawners and community builds if you need things like that

kk258966

Jul 29, 2019
my summer vacation is over and so that i won't be online to often
but il still keep on working on my base,

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:JOHNDOE27
How long have you been playing FTB?:MONTHS
Why do you want to join?:NEED NEW SERVER
How much you can play?:24/7 EXCEPT WHEN ASLEEP
Any additional comments: I PREF SMALL SERVERS CAUSE THEN EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE NOT REALLY TO EASY TO MEET PEEPS ON BIG SERVERS.

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bjohnston562
How long have you been playing FTB?: 8 months
Why do you want to join?: I want to have fun and play with people
How much you can play?: not super often I am in school. I will play when I can though.
Any additional comments: I am trying to start up a new youtube series.

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:AnfieldYNWA
How long have you been playing FTB?: about a year now
Why do you want to join?: Because i love the sense of community and my friend JOHNDOE27 is joining as well :)
How much you can play?: 1-4 hours a day
Any additional comments Thanks for taking your time to read this:)

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down while I move it to a dedicated server box on a new host however the dedicated server has not been set up yet so it will probably be another day. On another note when the server is back up the following people will be whitelisted AnfieldYNWA, bjohnston562, JOHNDOE27, Newby12, Orman, and Evrito. I will post the latest information on the server when I know about it on here and on Teamspeak if you don't have the Teamspeak IP and/or have just been whitelisted PM for it.

Reactions: Smudd

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
Also it would be great if everyone who is whitelisted could go to our website networkfortytwo.net and vote in the two polls on the home page regarding the future of the server!

Reactions: Smudd

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
checked with the host and the dedicated server should be ready some time later today or tomorrow really am hoping its later today so i can let the files upload over night!

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
sorry guys really didnt expect this to happen i sent in a ticket today because the server still wasnt ready so should get a response tomorrow and we'll go from there again this was really unexpected i expected this switch to go much smoother then it has