Whitelist Server Zealcraft|FTB Ultimate 1.1.2|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Imnothackable

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: imnothackable

How long have you been playing FTB?: For a while, Pretty skilled in Industrial Craft and Buildcraft. Working on learning bee's.

Why do you want to join?: Looking for a good server to join. New community to contribute to, and make some awesome builds.
How much you can play?: A long time thats for sure. Nothing to do but play minecraft and spend cash.
Any additional comments: Good at FTB and helping out. Willing to do anything for the community. :) thanks for your consideration.

TorchicIsland

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TorchicIsland
How long have you been playing FTB?:for maybe a year almost 2
Why do you want to join?:To Make minecarft videos for youtube and to enjoy a community of people that all share the same interest as I.
How much you can play?:20-30 hours a week,4-8 a day.
Any additional comments:I am Really good with redstone and im an ok builder.I would really love to join this server and have fun with a great community

Please also contact me on skype at TorchicIsland so I know when im whitelisted if I get whitelisted if i do.

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the post to reflect the increase in RAM for the server as well I apparently had an issue with FTB forums not sending me emails for new posts but hopefully I have fixed that so I would like to apologize to those of you who applied but haven't heard back. As well I also apologize for the server being down so much hopefully with more RAM we won't have as many issues. Still taking apps for people and for those of you who posted previously but who I haven't replied to feel free to message me if you're still around and I'll check out your app. Thanks and I apologize once again for all the issues.

NikeTitan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NikeTitan
How long have you been playing FTB?: off and on for 8 months
Why do you want to join?: old server went down, looking for a new start (not banned)
How much you can play?: when I have time, a good bit. Probably will average a couple hours a day.
Any additional comments: Helped run my old server, will gladly help if needed. Otherwise, I'm content with just participating. I like to build big things.

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
Just thought I would post this there have been talks of some people wanting to do a world reset and/or doing a mod pack change. I'm gonna leave it up to you guys to discuss and come to a decision on I don't mind doing a reset and/or doing a mod pack change. However at the moment I would prefer to stay with Ultimate mainly because as most everyone on the server has seen a good chunk of my base is Redpower stuff and if we change mod packs that would all be gone. But I'll leave it up to everyone on the server to decide, you are welcome to post here, pm me or voice your opinion to me on Teamspeak (if you don't have the TS ip PM me or message me in game). Like I said I'm open to whatever but I have said my opinion. Also we are still talking whitelist apps so feel free to post those and new people are welcome to voice their opinion as well!

Jayceebee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jayceebee
How long have you been playing FTB?: Around 9 months, but as you can see, I created my account today.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a server and make a perfect base without getting raided/griefed, I am really funny, sometimes, too :D. I get along with others really good and I have a lot of knowledge of mystcraft and buildcraft.
How much you can play?: Around 2-7 hours a day
Any additional comments: DON'T LOOK AT MY PICTURE, 'KAY? : (

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jayceebee
How long have you been playing FTB?: Around 9 months, but as you can see, I created my account today.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a server and make a perfect base without getting raided/griefed, I am really funny, sometimes, too :D. I get along with others really good and I have a lot of knowledge of mystcraft and buildcraft.
How much you can play?: Around 2-7 hours a day
Any additional comments: DON'T LOOK AT MY PICTURE, 'KAY? : (
You have been added to the whitelist! Welcome!

Evrito

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Evrito
How long have you been playing FTB?: couple of months
Why do you want to join?: bored of building all sorts of things alone rather have a small community to chat with about things
How much you can play?: couple hours here and there
Any additional comments: Just looking for a small server to be able to build and mine and maybe craft

Orman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Orman
How long have you been playing FTB?: About one month
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a FTB server that does not limit the scope of their players with various banned items and such due to fears of greifing and causing server lag. I would like to enjoy a full FTB experience, whilst keeping lag-inducing activities within reason of course.
How much you can play?: About 6 hours a week
Any additional comments: I look forward to a rewarding gaming experience with this community.

zebramonkey85

Jul 29, 2019
Just thought I would post this there have been talks of some people wanting to do a world reset and/or doing a mod pack change. I'm gonna leave it up to you guys to discuss and come to a decision on I don't mind doing a reset and/or doing a mod pack change. However at the moment I would prefer to stay with Ultimate mainly because as most everyone on the server has seen a good chunk of my base is Redpower stuff and if we change mod packs that would all be gone. But I'll leave it up to everyone on the server to decide, you are welcome to post here, pm me or voice your opinion to me on Teamspeak (if you don't have the TS ip PM me or message me in game). Like I said I'm open to whatever but I have said my opinion. Also we are still talking whitelist apps so feel free to post those and new people are welcome to voice their opinion as well!

I wouldn't mind an update for the 1.6 packs, but i dont really care.