Whitelist Server Zealcraft|FTB Ultimate 1.1.2|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ramonamorin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:thedon123456789
How long have you been playing FTB?: 9 month
Why do you want to join?: Wanna have some fun and looking for a nice community to play with
How much you can play?: everyday 1-6
Any additional comments: im a good and committed player never griefed or been banned from sever i love to build unique things

Thank you for reading if you need skype: ramon.amorin1

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down right now because of a DDOS attack on the node that our server is hosted on. Hosting company is looking into server will be back up ASAP.

gali3919

Jul 29, 2019
[email protected]
How long have you been playing FTB?:2 years
Why do you want to join?:becus i wanna play with my freind
How much you can play?: a lot i can play all day non stop
Any additional comments: i know it all trin craft; computer craft; thromen craft and more

Reactions: ShotGunSon

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up and everything is running smoothly after being down for about 12 hours but hopefully that won't happen again. Still looking to whitelist more people apply if interested and I'll try to get back to people in about 24 hours or less.

ShotGunSon

Jul 29, 2019
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: yes
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: played ultimate since it came out minecraft since alpha and tekkit for 2 years
- Why are you interested: Looking for a casual server were i can be challenged by greg tech
- What do you consider yourself good at: im good at building and with thaumcraft modular powersuits ic2 and gregtech
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: yes
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Nope
- Other info: Anything you need me to answer, feel free to ask

IRyannHD

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: IRyannHD​
how long have i been playing ftb: FTB for about 5-6 Months and Vanilla since the alpha builds.
Why I would like to join? Because I'm interested in joining an online Feed The Beast server to build, make friends and help on projects with others in building structures, or in more of a technical area such as industrial craft, Applied Energistics or Red Power. As in previous servers I have tried to touch all the mods and explore/learn as much as I can and when it comes to Feed the beast I'm good when it comes to the mod aspect and creating intricate setups as My 'good at' subject would be the more technical side of feed the beast such as Red power, Build craft/Industrial craft.​
How much can I play? when I'm online i would usually be online about 4-5 hours depending and I'm on my pc quite a lot :)
How much experience in ultimate: There are so many mods in this mod pack so I would be lying if i said that I knew every mod, there are some I'm confident with and some, not so much but I would say that I know a little bit of some mods as I try to get into as many of the mods as I can, to learn and have fun with them (That's what they're there for, Right?). I do know a lot about IC2, Build Craft, Red Power and some of Thermal Expansion.

Thanks for reading
smile.png

zebramonkey85

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I just tried to connect and it didnt work. The server went down right after I made an age last night so I hope that's not the problem.

AGift96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:gift96
How long have you been playing FTB?:1 year
Why do you want to join?:To make new friends and have fun
How much you can play?: 4-5 hours a day
Any additional comments: I know alot about FTB and love communities

Reelii

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Reelii
How long have you been playing FTB?: Well, a long time, can't remember but I have played alot of it and I'm pretty familiar with Tekkit.
Why do you want to join?: Small communities are best as there is small lag and there is alot more trustworthy people.
How much you can play?: Probably 2-6 hours a day if I'm not busy
Any additional comments: Well since I'm from Norway my english and such may not be perfect, but I really hope you will take my application seriously and I really hope to meet you guys and get friends with your guys. I also love all the mods in FTB.