Whitelist Server Zealcraft|FTB Ultimate 1.1.2|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I'm don't know what the problem is nobody else who has connected seems to be having any issues. What is the exact message you get when you try to log in and I'll look into it further.

chrism183

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chrism183
How long have you been playing FTB?:10 months
Why do you want to join?: looking for some new people to play with
How much you can play?: everyday
Any additional comments: I also stream when I play!

Jijeras97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1BM35
How long have you been playing FTB?: Since it came out because I lost interest in vanilla
Why do you want to join?: I want to play in a nice community and make some new friends because I feel lonely playing singleplayer
How much you can play?: 5-10 hours
Any additional comments: Very good at bees :)

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I'm don't know what the problem is nobody else who has connected seems to be having any issues. What is the exact message you get when you try to log in and I'll look into it further.
when I try to login I get stop and says connection refused: connecting

CaptinLemons

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CaptinLemons
How long have you been playing FTB?: since the launcher was released
Why do you want to join?: I am very friendly and nice. I would like to play with a small community of people that I can become friends with and have a fun time.
How much you can play?: 2-3 hours a day
Any additional comments: I am very good at Ic2 and Redpower I can make some pretty complicated cool build for the community and help people out :)

spider1357

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spider1357
How long have you been playing FTB?: Few months now
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a smallish server thats pretty new and this seems to fit the bill.
How much you can play?: Anything up to 10 hours a day depending on what day it is.
Any additional comments: None

lazy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lazy92
How long have you been playing FTB?: Just started. I've played tekkit for well over a year, however.
Why do you want to join?: I like servers with quite a bit of freedom, with a friendly, small active playerbase. Zealcraft looks like something I'd like.
How much you can play?: I can play a lot, and I will once I find a server I really like.

Jowajon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jowajon
How long have you been playing FTB?: 3-4 days
Why do you want to join?: I feel lonely playing single player
How much you can play?: I can play 24 hours a day. I normally play 4-6 hours a day.
Any additional comments: I like cookies.

Reactions: Levi Davis

jjman147

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jjman147
How long have you been playing FTB?:I've been playing (w/o gregtech and some other mods) ever since it was released to the public
Why do you want to join?:I'm looking for a friendly environment that isn't full of completely immature people and I defiantly do not like the hustle of big obnoxious servers
How much you can play?:I try to play when I can but college is unforgiving
Any additional comments: I really wish I would have found this server when you first posted! I've actually been looking for a good server for some time.

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
Things have been running smoothly so far so I'm going to whitelist a few more people. The following people have been whitelisted jjman147, lazy92, CaptinLemons, 1BM35,
bluebull12, and kk258966.

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kyuriu
How long have you been playing FTB?: A few weeks
Why do you want to join?: I wanna play with other people and socalize instead of playing by myself in FTB.
How much you can play?: A few hours a day. Sometimes all day.
Any additional comments: I'm really looking for a server that has a small group of people and with all the items enabled. Every server has the wand of excavation banned. I know its for good reason, but the wand is something that I use all the time and I think it makes mining fun. :D

ShotGunSon

Jul 29, 2019
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: yes
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: played ultimate since it came out minecraft since alpha and tekkit for 2 years
- Why are you interested: Looking for a casual server were i can be challenged by greg tech
- What do you consider yourself good at: im good at building and with thaumcraft modular powersuits ic2 and gregtech
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: yes
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Nope
- Other info: Anything you need me to answer, feel free to ask

Reactions: gali3919