Whitelist Server Zealcraft|FTB Ultimate 1.1.2|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mike_Wazowski00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mike_Wazowski00

Played Ftb for around 8 months

I want to join because i want a private server with players that are nice and ar willing to take the time to find a nice server, usually whitelist give you that option. Greivers usually dont take the time to do whitelist.

I can usually play 1-4 hours everyday if not more

comments: Im big with computercraft, I like helping other people with less knowledge about ftb and willing to learn from the masters:). I am pretty mature for my age. I also am willing to share ideas or programs i make with computercraft. And I swear i will follow All rules as I always do:)

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vend_tta
How long have you been playing FTB?: I've been playing FTB since around December 2012. I am familiar with the mods and before FTB I used to play tekkit.
Why do you want to join?: I'd like to play as I'm looking for a kind, small community. I love servers with no banned items as I get the full FTB
experience but have the multiplayer enjoyment.
How much you can play?: I've got the next 6 weeks off, so I will be on frequently. I go on my PC every day.
Any additional comments: Thanks in advance!

SeaborgMC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SeaborgMC
How long have you been playing FTB?: about 5-6 months pretty much 24 hrs a day.
Why do you want to join?:Because I've never done the multiplayer aspect of FTB and i wanted to be in a community that helps each other.
How much you can play?:a lot actually 10/15 hrs( I've got the next 6 weeks off, SUMMER YAY)
Any additional comments: i'm just an overall nice guy who is willing to help anybody to get on their feet and share resources/machine etc.

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: English_88
How long have you been playing FTB?: A year or so
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a solid server
How much you can play?: A lot
Any additional comments: Looking forward to playing

railihonor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
How long have you been playing FTB?:since it came out
Why do you want to join?:got bored of single player
How much you can play?:any time
Any additional comments:

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rmx614
How long have you been playing FTB?: for about 5 months
Why do you want to join?:I'm looking for a server to meet ppl and have fun
How much you can play?:ever day if I want but will play a few hours a day for 5 days a week
Any additional comments: I'm good at building spawn base

zebramonkey85

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zebramonkey85
How long have you been playing FTB?: 3 months
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a whitelist server where everyone is respectful and there are other people to play with
How much you can play?: every day for like 4 hours
Any additional comments: Would love to play, won't grief or be a jerk to anyone

Whispie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

IGN: Whispie
How long have you been playing FTB?: Just started!
Why do you want to join?: I watched a Let's Play called Feed the World by Yogscast/Sijn and I was greatly intriged!
How much you can play?: A couple times a week
Any additional comments: If you're worried about my relative newbieness to FTB, fear not! I am pretty handy with a wiki, and I won't ask dumb questions. I fancy myself as a pretty friendly person, and will be incredibly helpful to anyone that needs it, once I am established. Thank you very much for your consideration!

LilBoda

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lilboda
How long have you been playing FTB?: Before FTB Ultimate has been out. (I played Tekkit when it was in.)
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a fun server with a respectful community
How much you can play?: 1-4 hours a day
Any additional comments: If you try to look up my username on a ban website, you will probably see one from this one faction server. BUT I PROMISE I
did nothing wrong. I caught the admins cheating in faction and they just denied it and banned me. So please do not hold that against me. I actually
just left a server because someone had griefed my house, so I guarantee that I shall never purposefully grief.

Thank you so much if/when you read this and I will be looking forward to joining your great server! :)

Greencake46

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Greencake46
How long have you been playing FTB?:as long as the mod pack has been out
Why do you want to join?:Cause FTB if fun and servers make it funner
How much you can play?:a few hours a day mostly
Any additional comments: Hope you accept me :)

dylanh49

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dylanh49
How long have you been playing FTB?:Since its been out but ive been using mods way befor that
Why do you want to join?:Because i enjoy playing with mods and small community servers
How much you can play?:A few hours almost every day
Any additional comments:Cant wait to join :D

foomister

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: foomister
How long have you been playing FTB?: Not too long, but I've played the technic mod packs for a while.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a newer smaller server to join, they tend to have more interaction with other people.
How much you can play?: I'll be able to play on the weekends, and most weekdays.
Any additional comments: I'm not familiar with certain mods, but would love to learn them.

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay in responding to the apps. The following people have will be included in the first wave of whitelisting: vend_tta, Rmx614, zebramonkey85, Whispie, Lilboda, dylanh49 and foomister. For those who were not whitelisted in this round that does not mean that you will not be whitelisted at some point. This first group of people will be a test group to see if the current server can handle this many people and tell me if I need to upgrade it. Thanks for all the apps and I will post in a few days about a second wave of whitelisted people.

is this server dedicated or is it run out of your own home?

The server is dedicated.

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bluebull12
How long have you been playing FTB?:20/30 Days Now
Why do you want to join?:I have been looking for a server like this one and i don't like public servers.
How much you can play?:Well Like you can see i am 14 and i go to school but this is my last day for the summer term and i love this Game So Prob Be On alot of the time

Any additional comments:My Fav Mod Is Thumcraft and i will Help Anyone on The Server that needs help i like to build futuristic buildings and like the magic kind of mods :D

kk258966

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kk258966
How long have you been playing FTB?:at least 1 year
Why do you want to join?:i used to play on a white list server but it's closed,and then i joined an open server but someone came and messed the whole map by hacking,some im looking for a whitelist server and also as small amount of items banned
How much you can play?:6 hr per day
Any additional comments: im quite good at most of the mods and i can help anyone who needs the info ,im just a slow worker..and i also suggest to ban age crafting....it can cause server overload easly ,you can make a mining age or lave for public

GtarZel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello=)
IGN:GtarZel
How long have you been playing FTB?:9 month
Why do you want to join?:looking 4 a nice community to paly with alot, find new friends
How much you can play?:a lot, some days 1-4 hours, and 4-8
Any additional comments: im good at many ftb mods, buliding a lot, community stuff